CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2012

In Bloom

Thanks so much Lizni.
Design was given by the bride.

My thoughts and my hearts are always in bloom and to think that I am not much of a flower person, having that feeling is just astounding. "...saya bukan gadis bunga." I think I said that to my husband when we started to like each other long time ago. And for him to answer "...yerrr saya tau and thank God you are not!" as his acceptance for who I was, sprouted flowers in my heart for him instantaneously. That announcement opened up many more announcements it seemed, from the type of house he liked, the type of garden he wanted and the type of prints he preferred on my baju.

When I declared I was not much of a flower person, it didn't mean my life should be devoid of flowers all together. I love flowers in my lawn and sometimes a vase of a loosely arranged bouquet of daisies on my table would be nice. But he does not really fancy them. He has always wished for a house with only a carpet of green grass in front macam padang bola.:o). I believe he got what he wished for as no flowers have ever survived in this compound of ours. I just do not have a green finger.

But as I look around now, true to my declaration some 20 years ago, there's not a single flower or flower print in my house and in my wardrobe. The curtains are in stripes, the cushions are too, my baju are mostly plain and everything else can be categorized as anything but flowery. Oh yer, I have a vase of fake roses somewhere, a leftover from a cake project 4 years ago, so that's not so bad.

I may not have flowers all around me but I sure have lots and lots of them inside. You can't see them but they are blooming in hues of the rainbow all the way through. It's not what you see outside but more importantly it's what you feel inside. And right now they are in bloom...

...for that special person who hates flowers so much. All the way through.

11 treats:

Mrs & Miss Vanilla said...

I'm loving it... brp kuntum lah agaknya bunga2 tu semua ye Wiz...

Wiz said...

Hi Murni! This kept me busy the whole week. Ada seratus lebih tu. Each flower tu ada four to five layers. Saya tak pandai sgt buat, so jadi sgt lambat. Thanks Murni.

Art lover, cinnamonworldofcolours said...

Salam Wizz..
Love yr cake.
Nyway I've typed the recipe of Yogurt raisin bread that you wanted..

Wiz said...

Walaikumsalam kak, thanks so much. Nanti wiz nk try buat.

zue said...

the flowers are gorgeous wiz!
and the cake too, it goes without saying......

Edi said...

kak wiz,
so cantik! takpelah jiwa tak berbunga janji tangan boleh buat bunga secantik tu...

Wiz said...

Zue, thanks so much. Tak cantik sgt la bunga tuu. I am not excellent in making them. Boleh la.

Edi- Jiwa saya berbunga2 la Edi, tapi hanya di jiwa. Nak saya nyanyi getaran Jiwa tak? kekeke

pakkordi said...

Kek yang chun. Hope your shoulder pain is getting better.

PatinPasta said...

Kak Wiz,
Sampai baju Kak Wiz pon dia pilihkan ye? Aaaaw, lomantik gitu. I like! Hehe!

Tak buleh modifiy sikit ke the 20-years-ago declaration? Ubah kat segmen bunga tu. :D

Saya suka bunga jenis daisy, sunflowers gitu je. Roses, I hate. Huhu!

Wiz said...

Pak Kordi, belum baik lagi, tapi kena kerja tak boleh tak kerja. Unless Azam dah jadi pemain drum tersohor dan mampu menyara kami duduk di enthouse in New York hahaha.

Wiz said...

Aida- dah tak buleh tukar dah itu orang. Baju dia tak pilihkan tapi dia telah memberi spesifikasi yang jenis mana dia suka. Kita nak pakai pun untuk bagi suami suka kan so, kena lah akur. Susah kalau pakai untuk bagi orang lain suka, bahaya tu kekeke.