CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Cakes of Year End 2011

It feels awkward to write here again after such a long absence. For the missing time here I was instead near, tucked away in my house mostly jamming in my kitchen with whisks and spatulas in my hands drumming to the beat and rhythm of the noisy kids during their school holidays.

Before Yanie calls me for the 6thth time asking me the same question why I haven't updated my blog, I better fill these pages with some cake pictures. So this post is for Yanie and also Aida.

I would like to thank those who have ordered whose names I have misplaced. Thank you all so so much. It was a pleasure making these cakes. There were many cakes that didn't make it here due to my forgetfulness, for that I am so sorry.




















There are many tales to regale about all the cakes done, especially the last one featured here. But after much consideration, I have settled with the thought that life is more than all the harsh words received from a person. I thank you for the experience and believe that things happened for a reason.

Jules, thank you so much for coming to my rescue. Get well soon.

Welcome 2011. You are now complete.

16 treats:

zue said...

hey you! salam Wiz! adus, pagi2 lagi dia buat hal, dah tulis kaw kaw, bila nak publish, dia hilang........sabor je lah. good to have you back Wiz! yup, Welcome 2012 and goodbye 2011, new year, kids back to school, me, back to old routine, ngantor, ngambik kids to and from school. wish you well, and everything wonderful this year, and insyaallah ada rezeki, we meet again, kali ni maybe in KL pulak but if ever you are in alor staq, do come over okay, take care dear

tukanama said...

Assalamualaikum teacher! hehe hope ur doing fine..

teacher, kek jersey liverpool tu, knapa ada "glory2 Man U"? haha

Wiz said...

Zue- Walaikumsalam, thanks for dropping by! I think this blog dah masuk History channel dah hahaha. Thank you for the wish and likewise, hope you have a good year, better than last year for 2012. Yes insyaAllah will be seeing you in KL alright.

Khalilah- Alhamdulillah I am good. How have you been? The jersey cake tu memang girlfriend dia nak tease the boyfirend. If Mr Azam, mesti dia dah humban kek tu mana2 dah if I were to do something like that kekekeke.

PatinPasta said...

Kak Wiz,
Finally, you're here! Dari tahun lepas tau tak dengor kabo berita :D. Banyaknye baking projects, no wonder la sepi.

Abaikan je spesis mulut tak de insurans tu. Kak Wiz kan cool gitu ;)

Happy new year! Hope to read more from you.

Edi said...

hmm.. ni mesti ade kes panas ni .. hehehe.. abaikan jek kak wiz, not worth yr time layan kata2 tak berakal iteww....

anywayyyyy.... i'm close to calling u too!! hahaha... ape lama sgt sepi nie.. anyway, happy new yr to u too.. suke la phrase, 2011-u r now complete. nice!

Raggedyanne said...

oh dear k.wiz, how i missed reading your writing, and here i am once again after so long, professing my admiration for you. I won't go anywhere after this, promise :)

KG said...

a feast to my eyes...and i think i need to attend your classes again, hehe!

KG said...

chop chop...nak white and brown tu for my bday! :p:p:p

Jules said...

hi wiz, ur red chanel handbag was a great hit among the teachers n caregivers at marrakesh's kindy! u actually came to my rescue u know, else those fab folks wudnt hv gotten any treat this new year. insyaAllah i'm recovering positively, thanks to all the prayers n wellwishes from wonderful friends like u :)

KC said...

to tell u the truth, whenever i need something vibrant to uplift my mood i will come here and feast my eyes on your gorgeous colorful cakes and cuppies...definitely a good mood therapy ;)

Wiz said...

Aida- Thanks so much for coming by, still even when I have been so quiet. Yes, telah pun diabaikan tu sebab tak nak cerita. Happy new year to you too and I read you ok, so keep on posting.

Edi- ala kenapa tak call, would have loved to talk to you anyway, regardless. Hope you and the kids are doing great. Thanks for the thought.

Wiz said...

Anne- Hey, it's nice to see you again, glad you dropped by. Nothing much to talk about Anne but thanks so so much for visiting me. Don't apologise please, I haven't been writing either so there's not a reason to come here. Hope to bump into you in person one day.

Jules- I guess memang rezeki the teachers kan. It was meant for them and through you, they were rewarded so kindly. Sungguh baik kawanku ini. Not only the teachers are thankful, I am too. :o)

Wiz said...

KC- That is the sweetest thing to say. I am uplifted by your comment alone, terus rasa mcm nak tulis jer kekeke. Hope you are doing fine this new year. Have a beautiful year ahead!

dura m. said...

Kakak!

Cantiknyaaaaa semua ur design!

jasmin said...

Good to see you are back...
Dapur berasap rolling pin bergolek non stop eh..
tapi terkedu sat tengok cake jersey tu...

Wiz said...

Dura! thank you!!!

Min- Dapur sentiasa berasap, mulut ni jer yg berenti bercakap dan camera menangkap ;o).