CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 8, 2011

That's The Way It Is

Thanks so much Siti!

I am still here minding the mind, mending the house, making the cakes, marking the kids, marrying the letters and mashing the all. It has been quiet without the band playing in the background, but I still have songs in my heart which accompany me when the melody chooses not to hum so harmoniously.

I love coating everything with sugar, it gives that extra sweet crunch that makes any ordinary spread super special. I had an extra spoonful of sugar on top of my toasts these couple of days, and that got me through the day. The energy it provides is inexplicable but I am most definitively not intrigued deep enough to untangle the effects of it. I just let it do its trick and breathe in the moment before I start all over again.

This time I will make haste. I've got my running shoes on. See you at the Lake!


Thanks so much Khaz!

12 treats:

azrini azmi said...

sis,i really adore u'r cakes.gorgeous.i adore u too..:)

Tina said...

oh! tangan you sunggoh berseni!! looking at the cakes, I can see your jari-jemari at work...masya-Allah, am sure I've said this before... but nak cakap lagi..you are truly gifted!

Mrs & Miss Vanilla said...

I love everything about the cakes.. what not to be love huh?

Wiz said...

Azrini- Oh thank you so so much. My cakes are made to be adored by adorable people. Thanks for your kind words. Makes my day!

Wiz said...

Tina- Jgn segan untuk berkata2 kerana kata2 mu itu adalah azimat untuk jiwa yg mendung heeeeeeeeeeeee. Thanks so much

Wiz said...

Murni- And I love it when you drop by and leave a word or two. Thanks so much.

Ayu Safieza @ Humaira' said...

Wiz.....I love when u said u got your exercise shoes on....:)

You and your touch of sugar, always there, somewhere between awesome and wonderful....:)

Psst: In what ever journey that we run....mmm it is to celebrate every moment....mmmm.....I have my fav song humming all the time.....

Ayu Safieza @ Humaira' said...

ooooo wiz....lupe nak update...these thighs, dah divorced sjak I dh 2 minggu kat fadang fasir nih....ahaks!!!....the 'LOVE' is gone babeh.....phewww....

they are are no longer kissing each other..muahahha...woot woot......:P!!

dura m. said...

k wiz,

Ur design never fails us =)

*melt*

PatinPasta said...

Kak Wiz,
They look so elegent! Love the ones in second pic :D

So your mojo is back?

Wiz said...

Ayu- hehehehe you and exercise can not be seperated huh? baguih! My thighs are still so much in love with each other! haih.

Dura- thanks so much. Design lama la tu. Ideas running out. Thanks for dropping by.

Aida- Mojo? where where where?

✿..ⓕⓘⓩⓩⓐ..✿ said...

sis bole emel harga if i tempah this cupcakes dlm 30pcs

fizzazone@gmail.com