CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sedetik Lebih

Thanks so much Wan!



It takes that sedetik lebih to make all the difference.

The heave of each breath which resonates silently in your heart, the unyielding thought which occupy every room in your mind, shape the motives in your life. In your wakes and in your dreams, when the unsettling vision of your loved ones tickles by the side, you continue loving them for all of their shortcomings.

Love is all you have and with sedetik lebih that you give every time, your only hope is to come out stronger than before. Yanie, I know it is hard for you right now but everything will work out fine, insyaAllah it will.;o)

It is that sedetik lebih which created all of the cakes in these virtual pages. The thoughtfulness of a person who has more than the usual, prompts the generous act of cake giving. If you are the recipient of special cakes, do take a moment to appreciate the gesture and reciprocate accordingly.

You are indeed special but it takes someone more special than you to offer the lingering sweetness.



Thanks so much Novee!

17 treats:

Edi said...

i love this song. i love anuar zain. i love all yr cakes, kak wiz. u, also i love-lah! *malu*

KG said...

tqs wiz...yup, i need this sedetik lebih in every ways now....think we all do!

zue said...

and someone who makes these cakes special, is even more special....morning Wiz! tomei2 sungguh teddies dalam frame gambar tu, as usual, yours , is one of a kind.......

n.o.v.e.e jahari said...

everybody loves the cake.. tnks sis!

Ayu Safieza @ Humaira' said...

OOOO wiz.....Assalamualaikumwbh..how's everything? Manage to get a pair of new shoes for u?....hmmmm my fav song gak tu.....and cake is fav dessert....mmmmm:)

Tina said...

love the uplifting cheerful colours! tak sabar nak tengok apa you nak buat for my 40th birthday cake nanti! :D hahaha

Wiz said...

Edi- Your love towards Anuar Zain terspill onto me plaks hahaha. I take I take it gladly thanks. Dh pergi membalingkan diri atas katil dan sorok muka tu, nanti abg anuar nampak malu.

Yanie- YOu have it already Yanie. It's always in you.

Wiz said...

Zue- Morning Zue! I am only the messenger. The special people are those who took time to order the cakes, really, they truly are.

Wiz said...

Novee- Your husband is one lucky guy! Thanks so much for the order.

Wiz said...

Ayu- Walaikumsalam warahmatullah, Kasut for me? Waaaaaaaa berdebar2 rasa hati ini and I am in the mode, kalau anda gembira tepuk tangan! hahahaha, so i am sure you know who is clapping her hands right now. Thank you thank you. I hope it is not another Jimmy Choo's.

Wiz said...

Tina- errrrrr hmmmmmm, cough, burp, yawn, 40 for you is at least another 5 years!lol!

jasmin said...

I still keep the figurines and the lyrics on my cake. Once in a while it helps to keep me berdetik.

Wiz said...

Min- The lyrics to this song is very meaningful to a lot of people I am sure. Men hardly listen to songs like this. " Ternyata ku perlukan cinta dari mu sayang baru ku rasa bernyawa" That is the cherry on the cake. It completes it.

and the song goes on, "regardless of how much you love me, I will love you more, sedetik lebih, selepas selamanya!" melts this heart of mine. Selalunya the lady yg sayang the men sebegitu sekali kan?

dura m. said...

Kakak,

U never fail to make us happy with ur Baking outcome. I love everything u bake coz u bake with soul and still, u are so humble.

Btw, my entry on ur cupcakes and cake still on the top 5 popular post. See how u make my reader happy too! U are love by us kakak!


Love,
dura

jasmin said...

Wiz, I believe men listen to the song but in denial.

And men always say they still love us the same but in a different way. Hmmmm it's up to us to keep the flame burning.

Wiz said...

Dura- your words are the best remedy to a very aching soul. Thanks os os much for expressing them. It takes some of the stress away, even just for a little while.

Wiz said...

Jasmin- yer ker?? I cant imagine azam liking this kind of songs. If he does, I pun takut coz I know it's not him inside! lariiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!