CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Head Stuck In The Clouds

Thanks so much Ida Zentell!



Many moments in time, that's where my head is. The clouds serve as a barrier to things I do not wish to see or hear. It is more than a make believe for me, it is real, so real that I think I have a strong idea of how clouds taste like. Please abandon the concept of seeing me floating up there. I do not float, dalam air pun susah nak mengapungkan diri lagikan atas awan lol! At all times, consciously I make sure I have my feet fastened to the ground. I walk, stride, stroll, skip, tread, march, saunter and simultaneously my head wanders through the clouds above. It's indescribable really but if I can put words to the feeling, it is similar to you walking alone lost in your thoughts and dreams.


The motion is identical to you swaying to the rythm of love.


I have been walking alone literally every evening right before I fetch the kids from school. From a walk I used to dread under the sun, now it has become a walk I look forward to.


I just hope it is cloudy today, then I would have more clouds to myself.


The taste of the clouds you asked?


candy flossy and marshmallowy of course. ;o)

17 treats:

Tina said...

MASYA ALLAH!! Wiz!! you lost your mojo and created this???? OMG...simply beautiful!! when I turn 40 next year, nak order birthday cake from you!!

Wiz said...

Tina- I managed to catch the mojo before it slipped from my hands. But now it's gone dah. Mana ntah. 40 next year eh? Since you dont look like 40, I refuse to do a cake for you. Bila dah mcm 40 betul2 nanti baru I buatkan k. But masa tu ntah I pun dah 65 and tak larat nak ulii fondant dah hahahaha. Terasa nenek tua terbongkok2 plak.

R&R Family in Germany said...

Ija...how come Ida got a new surname? I can't say enuf, I love this creation of yours! Reminds me of English garden, sipping tea while lathering the scones with clotted cream and jam. What bliss....

Tina said...

hahaha!! no, I want jugak next year!! btw, just commented on Yani's blog but if you don't go back and read...I have a gift for you from looooong ago yang now if nak cark kena punggah almari tau! bilalaaaah nak ada rezeki jumpa!

Wiz said...

Kakyong- That's because she has always been the cacing kerawit and Zentell is the ubat hahaha. Ntah drp dulu lagi I call her Zentell.

Wiz said...

Tina- Oh thank you so so much. Kalau tak jumpa hadiah lama, hadiah baru pun tak per. I tak cerewet, simple person that I am. Apa2 pun my fav colour is dark blue hehehehe, or maybe dark red or kalau susah black always works well.

Tina said...

hahahahahahahahahah!! OK ;-)

Ayu Safieza @ Humaira' said...

OO Whiz, I wish my clouds taste like your too.... is mine a bit bitter something.....NGeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Go and grap you mojo ok.....:)

Edi said...

omg kak wizzz.... this is out of this world!!!! b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.

fiza said...

oooh this is sooo beautiful...!

KG said...

oh wiz...am so gonna print this post and paste it on my wall @ office.....evrytime i tgk cake you i nak...cemana!??tunggu next bday ke bday yg ke 60...banyak sikit boleh collect cakes!lol

Wiz said...

Ayu- bitter clouds? ooo, go jump onto another one. Or you can always share the clouds with me. I have lots!

Edi- T.h.a.n.k. Y.o.u!!!!!!

Wiz said...

Fiza- Thanks Fiza. Beautiful as your cakes I hope.

Yanie- If you are 60, I would be in my late 50s. Masa tu tak kuasa I nak buatkan kek for you dah. Bukan tak kuasa, tak terdaya dah kut hahahaha.

dura m. said...

Ya Allah kakak. Termissed entry ini. Tapi masya Allah cantiknya! Kembang pipi sy tengok hasil tgn yg ini. You are so talented kak

Wan said...

Ya ampun kak wiz, cantiknyaaa!!

Wiz said...

Dura- Thanks so much. Ait susahla kalau tgk kek cantik kembang pipi. Premium beautiful tak der untuk pipi kan? lol!

Wan- Anda diampunkan! hehehe thanks so much.

dura m. said...

Kembang pipi sebab semua bulu roma naik. Ekekeke. Kalau boleh sampai ke pipi Premium Beautiful, takdelah si pipi labuh nanti. Ehehehe