CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Trying

I am trying to remember how it was moments before then. But the flaw in me ceased to grasp the ever changing dispositions of my self assurance. Things need to be reassured from time to time lest we might forget. I reckoned it could never be of old age, or lack of tribute, but perhaps it's due to something that has long withered.

I am finding time to salvage what is left in this space and time. There's a lot to do and I am not sure if I can do it all but at least I know for a fact that I am TRYING.

Thank you so much to the sweet people who ordered the cakes below. The flaw in me has stolen your beautiful names, but I am thankful for the orders nonetheless.








7 treats:

Ida said...

oh wiz the last picture truly takes the cake.
*hugging you..not too hard..lest i break you :)

Wiz said...

Ida- hugs back!

LifeBloom said...

Yes - the last cake is simply gorgeous :D. Striving and trying is all that we are required to do. You are perfectly flawed :D

Wiz said...

Mai- Hi! thanks for dropping by. Yes, I am perfect in that department lol! But like someone once said to me that I am someone who needs to be right all the time could prove that I am indeed flawed. Well, we are only human, imperfections make one more perfect no?

LifeBloom said...

Wiz: Yes that someone does have a point:D.

Kami said...

warghhhhhhhh...the last cake is ordered by me....we love it!..great taste and beautiful...thanks kak for completing my wedding ceremony..:)

Wiz said...

Kami- Thanks so much for your kind words. Glad you liked it. Appreciate your comment here. Thanks