CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Salam Rindu

Problem ...







A dearest friend was missing her family back home and she could feel the rindu yang teramat sangat from her mum too. But distance, the culprit, is always the triumphant one when the feeling of longing sets in. If she could fly, I knew she would run and take flight, and if she could beam, I knew she would appear at the first thought of her family in seconds. However, since all of that are only the capabilities of a super human, she had to wait and let time fly in its own course.




But...





as if by magic...



she did fly...



with family...



in thoughts, in spirits and in all the warmth of her heart.



I made sure I packed all of those in a box and deliver them straight to the people who have been missing her and did a surprise delivery one hot afternoon.





The chocolate wasn't the only thing seen melting that day, but I could sense that the rindu melted away with it too.








solved!








Take care Fasha!

4 treats:

KG said...

org sini pun windu your choc cvake and roast chichen :p

Wiz said...

Yani- Sibuks la you ni. Sudah makan kek molten nak makan kek saya lagi? Aksi terlampau tul la you ni. ;D

Eine Frau aus Botnang said...

Kak Wiz, you went to my humble mak's home, where I was grown up, my playground. I envy you and thank you for your ever so super duper kind gesture which I can never ever forget. Hugs, Kisses and love always. Your Fasha bukan Sandha!

Wiz said...

Fasha bukan Sandha, it was a pleasure for me too. Tapi rasa terkilan tak jumpa your mum coz I would hug her for you tight and say that it's from you. Takkan nak hug your brother kan hahahaha.