CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

That Little White Cafe

It was a beautiful morning and we were looking for something fun to do and yes baby, we found a place we could go to.


I am not sure if it was the look in the kids eyes or was it their dancing juice, but who cares baby, I knew what I had to do.


Well I know this little cafe in Bangi we could go,


Not many people know, Come on Girls!


Who cares if we’re trashed, got a pocket full of cash we can blow,

A few shots of patron, And it's on Girls!


Don’t say no, no, no, no-no;

Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;

And we’ll go, go, go, go-go.

If you’re ready, like I’m ready.


Cause it’s a beautiful day,

We’re looking for something different to do.

Hey baby, Let's eat there and we bring the kids too.


Before the food arrived.


Pancakes and blueberries,



Chocolate cake, a bit too sweet.




Apple pie, also too sweet to my taste. Maybe it's the age. I am old.


We also ordered a few more items on the breakfast menu. But I suggest for you to visit this place in time for tea as this is the place to enjoy your desserts more than your breakfast I think. They have interesting tea sets with delectable spread of sweeties for the patrons. You can read a good review here. But I love the place, the deco, the friendly and accommodating staff. Those are definitely the plus points. The food was several tads too expensive for me. But I don't earn enough, maybe to a lot more other people out there, the price is reasonable. But do check this place out for an outing with your girlfriends, enjoying a time of endless giggles.



My sis and the kids, outside the quaint cafe.

15 treats:

KG said...

wizzy...it might be a quaint cafe, but no bakes can compare to yours ok...period!

Ayu Safieza said...

Owh dear...:) so lovely....!! Homey eik? MMMM ha.....I nampak u...tgh ngintai u celah2 meja on the mirror reflection tu....all in black....;)

Ida said...

wiz

i wanna date you there on friday...boleh? :)

NORA ANSHAR said...

salam kak wiz,

i've been a silent reader for yonks. i even atended your demo at alamanda which you did for sugarflours but i was too chicken to say hie plus you looked pretty busy at that time.

i've been to this cafe after eating at wong solo. i have to agree with you that the prize IS expensive but for the sake of trying out their cakes, i telan air liur and forked out my dough.

ps: i'm always in awe of your creations. they're all so beautiful!

Wiz said...

Ayu- nampak yer? I was all in blue la. Reflection apa yg you nampak tu? oooooooooooooo

Wiz said...

Ida- Sounds like an indecent proposal to me, hehehehe. Not sure yet, I woill text you later k.

Wiz said...

Nora- I think I felt someone Nora-ish lurking around at the demo counter aritu ;o) You should have said hi, I hope I did not look too intimidating that day. But I am glad that you came nevertheless. next time say Hi!!!! k.

Oven Gigs said...

ooooohhh!! i like the last picture of me and the kids...i kinda look slim!! next time kene pose mcm tu jugak...cover my bulges with lotsa kids ..hehehe.... eh...THEY did put it on FB lah...i bukak through Little White Cafe's FB lah nih.

Wiz said...

Da- ye, kena pose herot2 sikit and letak handbag.

Tadi saya check tak der. Baru letak kut.

Wiz said...

KG- Aaawww that's an honour coming from you. Thanks so much.

Wiz said...

Da- Of course I had to select the pics which you looked best in kan. ;o)

Ayu Safieza said...

Owh....in blue....? betapa I am getting older...ngeeeeee...I nampak itaaam je....:)

Pssst;wish to minum petang n melepak with u one day....:)

PatinPasta said...

Kak Wiz,
Patut Kak Wiz tinggalkan sepotong kek Kak Wiz kat situ, gerenti derang nak order. Buleh jadi supplier derang. Bijak tak saya? Ahaks!
* psst.. upah saya sepotong kek pon jadi la :D

Wiz said...

Aida- Tinggal kan kek kat situ? Ada yg nak kena penampor kang dgn tuan kedai nanti. I like to go places and enjoy other people's cakes la Aida. I love places like these where you can just unwind and enjoy the ambience other than my kitchen. Nanti balik bukan saja sepotong kek kak wiz bagi malah sepotong setengah lagi! heeeeeeeeeeee

LifeBloom said...

What a darling place :D. Will check it out when in Bangi!