CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Is The Grass Always Greener...

Thanks so much Masdiana!


...on the other side of the fence?


It seems so to the naked eyes. Not only the grass, the flowers too, at most times growing beautifully on someone else's lawn. And no matter how hard you tend to your plants, they would never match the ones on the other side. They always manage to turn much greener but not as green as your eyes though..



Thanks so much Nadia!


I used to see things that way. But now, I make sure I carry enough water with me whenever I cross over. And make sure I tend the grass wherever these feet decide to land on. At the moment however, these feet desire only to land on a big grass of bed and snooze all day long. ;o)


Thanks so much Zakiah!


Have a great weekend Folks!

5 treats:

fiza said...

halooo kak wizz..!you're alwiz on my mind..!
my fav song ;) love the bicycle cake, cute..!have a good weekend..!

Wiz said...

Fiza- and I love all the wonderful macs you are so good at making nowadays! Muahs.

mush, brecht & nora said...

hey ya wonderful Wiz = ) Hope all's well with u and your wonderful family. The grass seems to be always greener from where you stand eh.... but i know through my own experiences that it is the same texture, colour and smell no matter which side you are standing on ; ) hehehehehhe Hugs....

Wiz said...

Mush- Thanks Mush. Sometimes manusia ni memang tak puas hati, including the faulty me. But dah tua2 ni, I have mellowed. I am thankful with a lot of things I have and one of them is having friends like you! Muahs back.

La Petite Cherie said...

Love this!! How much do you charge for a beautiful cake like this? :))