CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 28, 2011

I Think I Wanna Marry You.

Thanks so much Nur Izwani!


I spotted him from afar, he was standing with his friends lining up for the briefing. There were many people there but I just saw him as though there was light beaming on his being. The rest moved in the darkness of my vision.

"It was such a beautiful day and I was feeling dumb too. But who cares baby, I knew I wanted to marry you!"



Thanks so much Ezza!

15 years later...


"I'm so glad that I married you!"

13 treats:

Ayu Safieza said...

Wiz..
I pun ingat time tu seme vision jadi kelabu kelale...only remained that bright spot shining on my bos je dulu......adehhh......tak now sangka I 'm a wife to my exboss now....ahaks...

I don't think he 'll be reading this....muahahahhaha.....

Yes..I did say...YES YES YES more than three...eeeeuuuuw...sunggohla kurangnya cover malu....:P


Congrats for the 15 years of married life sis!!

KG said...

i spotted him from the debate finals...but i thot he was arrogant...then i spotted him sitting behind my alevels class...thot he was aroogant but i wanna marry him anyway....now 18 yrs we have been married hehe!

- azlin - said...

Ija, I spotted my 'him' across the table whilst having dinner with your brother @ Muhibbah. At that time I thought.."oh how nice he smells !" a mixture of some manly aftershave and ciggies ! Cupid struck at that precise moment. But it took him 1 week to call me ! by then I had given up..but 14 years later..he is now my teddybear ! hehe..fondly known as Mon to you guys..

Wiz said...

Ayu- You got yourself a big catch, BOSS tu k! I am sure he makes you happy, boss or non boss. Thanks Ayu. Bila nak balik sini?

Wiz said...

KG- Kalau dah cinta tu, arrogant ka, busuk ka, sumer elok dan molek jer kan? Happy 18!

Wiz said...

Kak Lin- heheheh I know! Kawan yeop plak tu, we were surprised but happy more of course. Coz all kawan yeop and kawan nyah feel like our own brothers jer. It was as if you were marrying a sedara. Yes he is the best teddy bear anyone could ever have! Tak yah dah nak beli2 teddy bear lagi dah. Lucky you!

Ayu Safieza said...

Wiz...heh heh heh...the best part...I will always look 12 years old younger to my exboss...plus with my only 153cm tall...erk...he will never2 allow me on my track suit & tshirt outside...coz it increases the gap....wakakakaaa...:P

MM, be back april ni...by 14hb Insya'Allah dah kat Terengganu....

nwd261 said...

Wiz,

It has been a very long time ya...been visiting your blog but never leave any comments.

If Ayu got her big catch who is her ex boss..i got my 'him' who is my ex-neigbour...hehehe, sungguh indah sekali zaman sekolah ku. From the simple hi to adik/abg and now syg/abang relationship, we are happily married and going to celebrate our 16 yrs anniversary this end of December, insyaallah.

And after 15 years of marriage, alhamdullillah pada yang ESA, we are going to have our 2nd baby this coming october (syukur to Allah). Finally Nisa will have a baby sis/bro soon.

Anyway, happy 15 yrs anniversary to you.

Wiz said...

nwd261- I forgot your name, so sorry!

Masa tu jadi abang and adik angkat tak? hehehe, slalu time itu, that's the start of things. Glad it turned out beautiful for you and alhamdulillah you will have your 2nd baby soon. Take care and all the best k.

Ayu- aiyo, so keciknya awak. FOrever looking like a form 2 gilr I am sure.

PatinPasta said...

Kak Wiz,
Awwww... how so sweetly written! So I'm guessing it was your anniversary? Happy Anniversary! And may the two of you celebrate many many more! :)

wiz said...

Aida- My Anniversary is on the 16th of August but I want to celebrate the whole year this time. Feeling sgt bersyukur, so everyday is a happy anniversary day.

Thanks for dropping by!

nwd261 said...

Wiz...its me Wati...hehehehe

Wiz said...

Wati- Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!