CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks

Thanks so much Kak Zaiton!

Thank you so much for coming down to see me at Alamanda. I know some of your names but to those whose names I didn't manage to catch, I would like to express my gratitude for your presence as well. I hope to see all of you again real soon.

My next demo will be on Sunday at 1.30pm. It's for those who are thinking of venturing into the cupcake decorating world but with limited funds to invest in proper tools. Come and see how flowers get done sans tools.


Edi, you came!!!! thanks a mil for the cupcakes. Haven't had the chance to have a bite though. thank you thank you thanks you!

12 treats:

Muna said...

wishing I could be there too....

xox hugs and blessings and praying for only the best for you and your family :)

Wiz said...

Muna- Thank you for saying that. It means a lot to me. Wished you could be here too! Ben very busy lately, havent had the time to bloghop anywhere including yours. Will do that soon k.

Ayu Safieza said...

Wiz....mmm adeh....I missed this one....sob3!!!

Glad things went smooth...for u!

Edi said...

kak wiz,
hey.. it's nothing la.. :D
i wouldn't miss a chance to see you whenever i have the chance! and seeing you in person is one of my 'goals' this year.. hihi.. so dah tercapaila hajat! u're so so cute and sweet in person. pastu buat bunga mamcam 'magic' je! hahahaha... terus jadi cantik!

all the best to you! ♥

Edi said...

hahaha.. aritu punya theme 'picit picit picit picit' jadi bunga!
i makan rose yg i buat tu! fondant kak wiz sedap!

Wiz said...

Dian- my toilet photographer!!! Tak per nanti we meet up somewhere k. Take care of you and baby.

Wiz said...

Edi- hehehe, this time panjang sikit dari aritu. nak tunjuk how to dust and how to make your creations berseri sikit. See you there!

Eine Frau aus Botnang said...

sob sob sob.. bila boleh join kelas Kak Wiz ni? I nak join jugakk! InsyaAllah one day!!

KG said...

edi, fondant wiz lagi sedap dari polo mints!urgh too bad i couldnt be there!
wiz, kalau boleh i nak dok bawah ketiak you jer!

Wiz said...

Ayu- Alhamdulillah. it's not that I was performing in a concert ker. A simple demo for beginners of fondant users, ala2 demo vacum cleaner kat supermarket tu la. hahahaha

Edi- It was an honour to have met you too Edi. Mcm magic would be the theme this Sunday where I intend to use my magic dust. Aritu tak bawak. Do come again.

Wiz said...

KG- nak duk bawah ketiak I? oooo you really have to fight the space with my son though. He is not giving up the spot easily hahahaha. Tu la you, tak dtg! I duk imagine2 you'd make a surprise visit semalam.

Wiz said...

Fasha- Nanti when you are here at my house one day, just ask me anything you want and I will show you k. I showed kakyong, haram dia buatnya! dia kata leceh hahahaha. Kakyong kakyong.