CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Than Words

Thanks so much Muhzill. You surely made your mum happy.




They aren't just words, I kept reiterating the same fact to my better other, that words add more value and weight to any gifts. They are somehow woven into the hearts of the recipients and will remain there nurturing the nature of love itself. You remember events and cherish memories better. I am all for words, beautiful and comforting words and when they come from someone you love dearly, the gifts transform into priceless extarordinary gems.



Thanks so much Mohar, I hope Zurina loved your thoughts behind this.

16 treats:

KG said...

they are so pretty, boleh hint dekat khadijah to get these for my bday:p

Mrs & Miss Vanilla said...

Syoknya kalau dpt kek mcm ni ek? Sapa lah nak bg... sob...sob...sob...

Wiz said...

Yani- hmmm I wouldn't say they are exactly that but I one thing I try to do is to make them appear different from the norm out there. When you look at any of my cakes you'd say, "that is so wiz" If that happens, then my objectives are achieved. Lawa ke tak lawa, blakang critar! ;o)

Wiz said...

Orang2 yg pandai bake sniri ni jarang dpt kek Murni, trust me. Nobody has ever given me cake for my birthday k! not even from a local bakery. Sedih tau. Jawabnya kena buat sniri.

Edi said...

wah, kak wiz is into daisies pulak skrg.. i love daisies!
and your cakes, tak payah cakapla kak wiz.. mmg so u!

Wiz said...

Edi- My favourite flower is daisy but I seldom get to do them. So when customers do not have any preferences to any types of flowers I will jump on the opportunity to do em daisies hahahaha. Bahagia rasanya, ah! di dalam hatiku!

fiza said...

kak wiz, i mmg kenal ur cakes kalaupun org crop you punye back drop kain bintik2 tu hahaha....tak payah watermark, the style, the lovely colour combos mmg sooooo you lah...!

i've tried the choc tofu pudding, sgt sedappp.!!

Edi said...

betul.. i pun teruja bila customer kata 'alah, u buatla mcm mana pun, janji cantik..".. haaa.. mulalah berangan sampai nak tido pun berangan nak buat mcm mana.. and biasenya yg mcm tu lah yg end up lawa (eleh perasan)..

kak wiz, buat lavender and forget-me-nots pulak pasni k.. teringin nak tengok! hihi

Wiz said...

Edi- Sometimes for me kan, bila teruja sgt, langsung tak jadi sebab dh byk sgt ideanya. Bahayas!

Fiza- hahahaha , jgnla perli kain bintik2 saya tu. nmpak sgt mls nak berkreatif2 mcm orang lain nak settingkan kek tu dulu with nice backdrop and all. Kak wiz kain bintik2 tu la jugak, haiya.

Anyway the choc tofu pudding tu merbahaya buat. Tak leh nak stop eating woooooooo. I dont normally eat my choc kek but the tofu pudding tu mcm tak leh nak stop makan maybe sebab perasan healthy2 sebab ada tofu kut hahaha. Glad you enjoy it.

Mrs & Miss Vanilla said...

Betullah Wiz, buat untuk org je...Last2 sebab dah nak mkn kek sgt ari tu n nak buat malas, beli lah 1 slice kat Secret Recipe, boleh gitu...

JulesMD said...

org kelantan kata, "cho-mey nyooooooooooooo!" well, that's how my kelantan says it, hehe... ye, sememangnye "that is so wiz!" :)

Wiz said...

Murni- samalah kita!

Jules- Terima Kasih sebab kata saya chomey. Malu saya!

tina_bakes said...

it's beautiful AND more...love everything about these two cakes!! and i can spot your cakes from a mile away!! simply gorgeous as always!!

all praises to the Lord for the gift he has bestowed on the chosen one, YOU!!

Wiz said...

Tina- Thanks Tina. ALhamdulillah, at least ada something that I can do to earn an honest living. What's given by Him must be used wisely. If not, it's like wasting rezeki Allah bagi kan.
Thank YOu Allah.

PatinPasta said...

Kak Ija,
Eh.. sama la kita. Saya pon suka daisy and sunflower shape of flowers. Rasa macam lagi ceria jek kan? And yup, looking at all your cakes, I can see all of Wiz's craft and design. :)

I LOVE them flowery cakes! Sungguh kiut, sweet and ceria!

wiz said...

Aida, I love all wild flowers as opposed to rose or orchids sebab sesuai dgn jiwa saya yg carefree ni kut hehehe prasan! Rose tu mcm eksen2 jer sebab dia ayu sorang2 gitu, that is my observation la.

I love flowers in Spain! Tak kira bunga apa pun!