CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 28, 2011

All You Need Is Love

Thanks a dear, Azura!

If you were to say to me the title above, now, after almost 15 years of marital bliss, I would cringe a little bit. You need more than that. Please don't just pack "Love" in your suitcase before you take his hand in marriage, include also your minty chewing gum, asam masin, groundnuts and many bars of bittersweet chocolates.

For you need the mints to freshen up your breath after a misunderstanding, your asam masin to neutralize the taste buds again, the groundnuts to crack open and enjoy the addictive crunch and the bittersweet chocolate to remind you that there's sweetness at the end of each bite.

If you were to guess what are my favourite food and take a peek in what I carry in my handbag most of the time, I think I have just laid out the clues to you.


It's either I am in full realization of my feelings or I am constantly craving for snacks in between meals. I think it is the latter! ;o)

Who am I kidding folks, yes the main ingredient is love. If you harbour love in your heart, insyaAllah everything will work out beautifully, happily ever after.


Happy Friday Folks! and have a wonderful weekend with love all around.

4 treats:

tiArA EmiLY said...

Ms Wiz,

I miss you!

love,
tiArA

Wiz said...

I miss you back! So where are you now? Nak kawin dah ker? ;o)

tiArA EmiLY said...

Still studying in New Zealand.
Kahwin? The other side tak cakap apa apa punn..so I keep my mouth shut.

Pray for us,

Wiz said...

Tiara, he is probably making himself ready for you, studying hard and later working hard in preparation to ask your hand in marriage.

Hope it will be a happily ever after alright.