CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rally


When there’s nothing I can say to make things better
I sling my arm around your shoulder like a sweater
Try to bear some of the burden that you're wearing
But I can't seem to lift you


There's nothing that makes me smile like your laughter
But this is not quite your happily ever after
Comedy or tragedy, we'll write this one together
I'll be there for you


We’ll rally, rally
We’ll rally around you
We’ll rally, rally around you.


When every gift I'd give is not befitting
And I see it in your eyes, the thought of quitting
I gather all my strength and then the people who love you
We're here now for you

We’ll rally, rally
We’ll rally around you
We’ll rally, rally around you.


A band of two keeps warmer than just one
And a strand of three is not easily broken

We’ll rally, rally
We’ll rally around you
We’ll rally, rally around you.

Thanks so so much to everyone who ordered.

Thanks PakNip for introducing me to Allie Moss

4 treats:

tina_bakes said...

cantekkk.. cantekkk..miss your cake photos!!

KG said...

love them all, esp the dusky pink and the bright red! i oso rallied yday!

JulesMD said...

wiz, dah lama giler i tak viz ur blog, sejak my streamyx ni up down up down mcm yoyo, sejak sibuk buat stuf for my sis in law's wedding n sejak menjaga anak teruna sulong i tu berkhatan, my blog pun dah berzaman i tak update. fb senang coz can use phone... anyways, finally, sejuk mata tengok all ur vunderbar creations! hilang sakit gigi! :)

PatinPasta said...

Wiz,
Am truly amazed looking at those gorgeous cupcakes! Talented and creative sungguh! *nada jeles*