CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just The Way He Is

Thanks Dear!



"...If only." fussed my sister.

The two words were then followed with a train of thoughts which gushed out from our system. My sister and I just rolled our eyes accepting the fate that has befallen us. We somehow knew, never in our lifetime will we ever be bestowed with such a sweet gesture from our husbands. I chuckled at the very improbability of ever receiving such a response from my better other and would laugh out even more if he did find this entry to his comprehension. I guess it is just not in his faculty of understanding to attempt such a thing. It is just the way he is.

But the song I am hooked to right now oozes the "aaaww" reaction at every corner of the melody. I listened to it out loud, in my heart, in my mind, turning the volume extra loud in the presence of my husband whilst he was driving and singing it again in the shower, in the kitchen just to ignite any kind of curiosity from him. Sometimes upon failure after failures, I would unashamedly suggest that he'd play this song with his band and maybe just maybe he'd take notice of the lyrics and go "...hey, this is something I would like to say to my wife!, what a cool song." But of course, that structured line would be something you hear in Sesame Street only LOL!

Anyway, after major hint drops which resulted in more catastrophic disappointments, I voiced out to him pathetically, "...Awak tak nak dedicate lagu "Just The Way You Are" by this Bruno guy kat saya ker?" He swerved to look at me and said, "...ok sure!" and continued triumphantly with "...awak nak saya dedicate lagu apa lagi, cakap jer, nanti saya dedicate kat awak k!" without even trying to listen to the song first or asking me what the song is all about ...TAU! hahahahaha.


It is just the way he is. Love him to bits though.

So marilah saya perasan sorang2 diri dan let my imagination run wild with him singing me this song, minus the bruno hat.

Hit it Bruno!

*Latest update: I had this song on when my son came from the back, singing along with his feet and hands all over the place, twirled to me just in time to sing "...you are amazing, just the way you are." Lagu ni ingatkan Anin to mama la. huhuhuhu

Thanks Sis!


Just The Way You Are

Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her nails, her nails
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy

She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

23 treats:

zue said...

Salam Wiz, is this Bruno guy, and this song, the one he's playing the piano, coming out from the tape, the tape lukis muka the girlfren and she betulkan her hair, I saw this video the other day and yes, the song I mean the lyrics was amazing...."you are amazing just the way u are".
Kita sekapal lah wiz, kita yang romantic sorang2.....hehe but love him just the way he is too......
BTW, thanx for recommending someone to me, bless you .I would have done the same cos i do so admire your creations dear.....

KG said...

miss seeing all these and missing you...ish mcm org bercinta :p

ms hart said...

*smiling and smiling and smiling here* tee-hee-heeeee..awak ni kan...!!!!!;-)

Edi said...

welcome home kak wiz.. cantik as usual! (the cakes i mean.. sbb tuan dia x pernah jumpa lagi.. hehe.. but i'm sure tuan dia lagi cantik!)

Wiz said...

Zue- Yes that's the guy! Sib baik dia tak hemsem sgt if not I akan imagine dia yg nyayi untuk I kang hahahaha. I think I have recomended you to quite a few people. But I am not sure if theyall ordered from you or not. I am sure they will be thrilled of the results.

Wiz said...

KG- Ni baru terhegeh2 nak cari gambarq kek2 orang yg I dah lupa sapa yg order. Tu yang pakai letak, Dear tu, AMPUN!!!! Cinta kek lagi nan suci kahkahkah.

Wiz said...

Miss Hart- Awatnya duk smiling sorang2 ni? Ni mesti Mr. Sor dah pun mendedicatekan lagu ni pada awak. Jeles tau.

Wiz said...

Edi- Yes, I am back but so LIAT now to do anything. Still jet lagged, the kids pun everyday tido at 3am. Nak kena bounce back into the normal routine. I think I need another holiday after this holiday. Adake mcm tu?

tina_bakes said...

yes, miss seeing your cake photos!! and i love the powder blue!!

i'm making a cake for my mom's 70th birthday...nak ideas la Wizzz...you have any??

Wiz said...

Tina, for our mum, hmmm I need to know what she likes, her fav colour or flowers. Only you would know that Tina.

tina_bakes said...

wiz..betul la.. i dok fikir apa yang cantik/senang nak buat!! sungguh tak personal kan?? sebab tulah and nasib baiklah i tanya you!! thanks for the tips!

tukanama said...

pheewwit!!! =p

Miaw MM said...

loving him..just the way he is...anak dah nak masuk 2 but gambar kahwin and kad kahwin still tak ambik lagi...heeee...:P

R&R Family in Germany said...

Ija, I was singing along to this song dengan kuatnya hoping Abg Eddy who was in the kitchen wld be interested but sadly he jenguk and said..."ler ingat Syirah tadi, rupa2x Mama nyer"...full stop ok! Kesian kita....

Wiz said...

Linda- My brother my brother. Kan saya kata dia agak slow sikit. Tapikan saya rasa sejak dia kawin dgn awak dia nak 10 kali lagi cepat tau. Dulu lagi slooooooooowwwwwwww. So imagine that!hehehehehe.

Wiz said...

Kakyong- Kakyong ingat tak dulu ada sekali, I think I bought this love songs tape. Masa tu awak baru kawin kut, tak ingat sgt la. At that time ntah macam mana abg eddie was driving and I asked him to play the tape. We were going to fetch you from work I think. Don't ask me how I got into Abg Eddie's car, have no idea.

I kinda told him to say, if kakyong liked the tape, just tell her that he had bought it and wanted to surprise her. And he agreed. Indeed you did like the tape and hati awak sungguh berbunga2 masa tu. But the thing is your Abang Eddie at the end of our journey broke it to you that the tape was mine. He didn’t buy you with the intention to surprise you. Aiyooooo. I didnt know why he didn't play along with it. I told him, I didnt mind giving the tape to you guys. hahahha

Ingat tak kakyong?

R&R Family in Germany said...

Ija, rasa macam ingat. I wasn't surprised. So typical of kebanyakan male species ni. They think that they've got you hook, line and sinker tak payah la buang masa courting2x ni, perabih bereh jer kata deme. But then if they're they type yang romantic tak tentu pasal pun bahaya juga worrrr...

Ayu Safieza said...

:) love is to beautifully live the imperfections that perfect you.....you got the man...trust me....I got mine too sis....:) Alhamdulillah......

Wiz said...

KAkyong - yes sgt bahaya. Tapi once in awhile tringin jugak disurprise2kan. And then buat2 terkejut, sebab normally guys ni not good at keeping secrets, either that or we have powerful noses which can smell anything extraordianary.

Wiz said...

Ayu- His imperfections complement mine, that's just too special. :o)

jasmin said...

Salam. Knock, Knock.

I was drooling over your cakes but when I saw this post: "Sometimes upon failure after failures, I would unashamedly suggest that he'd play this song with his band and maybe just maybe he'd take notice of the lyrics and go "...hey, this is something I would like to say to my wife!, what a cool song.""
It hits me bull eye. I feel u. Did the same unashamedly but i guess the wives are not considered as their fans. In fact I tried few songs but I failed miserably. So, here we are... the wives. We settled with YouTube & MP3 lah…

Why I merepek la.. actually i wanted to see if u posted any cupcake baking classes. Me and some girlfrens keen to join.

Jasmin,
the other band member’s wife...

Wiz said...

Heyyyy Min the other band member's wife hehehe, klakar la you ni, like I would not know who you are, haiya!

Yup! They are just into themselves lately sheeeesh. Kita jer yg left to perasan sorang2. Azam doesn't read my blog even if I leave it open intentionally for him to read.sigh. So I can actually write anything I want can't I? muaahahaha.

About the classes, yes I do hold them at my house or at the baking school where I am partially attached to in Bangi. But you memang dah pandai la Min, I ni bukan la terror sgt.

Noni ada ckp aritu yg she wanted me to hold a baking class once her kitchen is ready, I am ok with it. But I have to find the time to do that coz right now I am fully booked sebab skrg ni time org kawin kan.

Nanti will try to squeeze you guys in and kita boleh lenjan kitchen Noni dgn suka hatinya hoccay? Alright!!!

Ok Now, let's sing this song together and pasang lighter sambil melambai2 di awang awangan, ahaks. Kesian tul la kita ni.;o)

jasmin said...

he..he..
we have 2 things in common eh... we love to bake n we are the wives of band boys yg sedang mencipta nama.... keep the wives in the locked closet...nasib bini artis gitu le.. Ahaks...

back to the baking class, next year pun ok... i tried many cupcake recipes but semuenye lekang n kecut...geram betul... so need to menuntut dgn sifu... kat rumah noni pun ok.. but kalau my gfs interested we crash ur house...

u FB? invite me la.. search Jasmin Khalid.. I cant find u there...

luckly my girls sing me the song...