CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

PadaMu Kubersujud

The surau I once related the plight of is now operational for the daily and Terawih prayers, thanks to all the beautiful Samaritans like you. Everytime we make our presence there I would have you in my thoughts and in my prayers, to thank The Almighty for allowing me the opportunity to get to know the kind souls who have contributed to the building of the Surau. Thank you so much for helping us make space for these foreheads to rest, for these knees to kneel, for these palms to place in the direction of the Kiblat.

Ramadhan thus far has been quiet. The first week was smooth sailing, the kids were strong and we thronged the surau hand in hand together. There were times when they skipped their short distance there with tummy so full you could actually hear the sound of the unsettled glasses of water downed during iftar. The second week however, both of them had viral fever which lasted for about a week in high temperature. The third week I was down with it too. But alhamdulillah all of us have recently recovered and hope to finish the remaining of Ramadhan in strength and good spirit.

Orders of cakes alhamdulillah came in steady rows. Many participated in the charity drive and that kept us on the road to look for Rumah2 kebajikan which needed the extra cheer. Amongst the chosen houses were Rumah anak2 Yatim Darul Izzah in Bangi, Rumah Anak2 Yatim, dan ibu tunggal Nur Hikmah Kajang, Rumah anak yatim Subang Jaya, Taman Seri Harapan(OKU) Cheras and Rumah Seri Puteri Cheras. Thank you so much Afiza, Aishah, Anis, Dr. Mariam, Mai and Murni for participating. It was a pleasure to deliver the little cakes on your behalf.

The hampers below were ordered by friends. I am not so much known for my packing skill let alone decorating and arranging flower skills but I hope these were acceptable in design and effort. Thank you Mai for the endless support and Pak Arip for the trust.



I have cookies and some cakes now to make for close friends and relatives before Ramadhan draws to a close. My apologies for not updating as much and for not uploading the pictures of your cakes here. InsyaAllah will try to feature them in their best shots soon.

Till then, have a pleasant weekend with your family folks. We will be very busy doing some cleaning, wiping and washing these two days to usher the new month of Syawal.

Woohooo! Banyak nya kipas nak lap and tingkap nak cuci.

7 treats:

LifeBloom said...

You have me in your corner dear !!! Thanks for enlightening us about the plight of the forgotten and giving us the opportunity to cari keredhaan Allah through your tireless efforts...and am so deliriously happy to know that the surau is now in full bloom :D. *smiling incessantly and sedikit terharu*

- azlin - said...

Ja, your skills are better than mine ! hehe..

Wiz said...

Mai - People like you keep me going and going. Thanks so so much.

Kak Lin - If I can call it a skill la kan hahaha. Tak der nye.

mush, brecht & nora said...

dearest wiz, selamat mencuci then Wiz ; ) Mush ucapkan selamat berpuasa and selamat berhari raya dengan keluarga tersayang. Jangan lupa berhati2 ye dijalan raya nanti. Mush sekeluarga sampaikan kiriman ikhlas dari Belgium. Salam aidilfitri kawanku Wiz. Mush hulurkan tangan untuk meminta ampun maaf zahir & batin juga. *hugs*

JulesMD said...

awak nak buat cookies n cakes utk saya? er, nak yg bakul merah tu ek...hehehe... selamat mengelap kipas dan mencuci tingkap :)

Wiz said...

Mush - Selamat Hari Raya Mush! I may be visiting Germany year end. Tak sempat singgah to see you but if you want to come and see me I will love you forever!;o)

Wiz said...

Jules- Tak abis lap tingkap lagi la Jules. Had to bake cokies for adiks beradiks and my mum and myself. I dont even have a single box of cookie to my name let alone nak bagi awak hahahha. Kalu ada lebih, I akan letak atas tembok you k, as usual. Selamat Hari Raya Julie and maaf zahir batin.