CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Let There Be Flowers In Your Heart

...this Ramadhan.

My kids have been counting the days to the emergence of Ramadhan. And this morning my son woke up with"...hati anin ni dah ada bunga2 mama sebab esok dah nak puasa, yey!" It's probably going to the surau meeting his friends and the seemingly special food on the table that please him the most. My daughter on the other hand, was not really looking forward to puasa this time around. It is a reminder for her that UPSR is just around the corner.

For me, Ramadhan often presents the time for yours truly to rest and take the role of a homemaker rather than a homebaker to the fullest. I miss to just bake and cook for the family and what I miss most is probably of not being so uptight about things. Someone I love dearly lamented the other day how uptight I have become and painted the person I never thought I was. It saddens me for awhile to learn of how I was perceived all these time but it got me into thinking that maybe I was indeed a cookie monster who was oblivious to the self destruction mode I switched on, hence the blue colour ;o). The operative word is letting go. I need to just let go as I inhale and exhale slowly.

I surely think I have now.

Thanks Chu for the order!



Selamat Berpuasa dan beribadah di bulan Ramadhan ini. Semoga segala yang dikerjakan dirahmati dan dilipat gandakan pahala pada bulan yang mulia. Saya mohon kemaafan jika ada yang berkecil hati mahupun kek2 yang saya persembahkan tidak memenuhi citarasa semua. Mohon maaf dan ampun juga jika saya terkasar bahasa, termakan, terminum atau terambil mana2 yang bukan hak ke atas saya.

Terima Kasih atas sokongan anda selama ini. Saya doakan kesejahteraan dan kebahagiaan untuk anda sekeluarga. Amin.

14 treats:

Pak Idrus said...

Wiz, Flower is the keepers of our joy. That is one reason it always made one smile when given a bouquet of flowers. We felt happy with flowers and the sick often felt real good when present with flowers. I love flower that's why I always have flowers in my little garden. It does have a mystic effect on us all.

Have a nice day and take care.

Kitchen Guardian said...

sama sama wiz...inshaalllah we'll have the opportunity for "that" project one day!

tina_bakes said...

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan yang teristimewa, Wiz... semoga ianya membawa barokah kepada kita sekeluarga dan seluruh umat Islam.. ameen. Maaf jua dipohon di atas kesilapan dan kekhilafan saya, insan yang tak sempurna.

Enjoy homemaking!! :)

Ho Ho Ho said...

Selamat berpuasa to you too Wiz..

JulesMD said...

selamat berpuasa to you and your family too wiz... :)

Wiz said...

Pak Idrus - Salam Pak Idrus! How have you been. I hope all is well/ Flowers are only good in my kitchen where I can control it. In my garden however, it seems that they are beyond my power. Plants hate me for some unknown reasons. I love your garden, your patio, you made it cozy and warm and colourful. Thanks for dropping by.

Wiz said...

Yanie - Yes, one day Yanie kan. We will work something out. Thanks for having me in mind for your "we are not killing ourselves but we are just punishing our souls project" hahahaha

Wiz said...

Lisa - Hope everything is good over there in Perth and puasa wuill be better if not the best this time around for you and family.

Wiz said...

Tina - Warm wishes to you too. Mesti you dah try habih dah resepi Si makcik Dorie tu. Have a wonderful puasa Tina!

Wiz said...

Jules - All the best for this month Jules. I know you will be busy baking if not horse riding hehehe. Eh one day must follow you la naik kuda.

anasalwa said...

Hi Wiz,
Selamat menyambut bulan puasa buat Wiz dan keluarga.

Wiz said...

Ana- Salam Ana, how have you been? I know for sure you have been running and staying fit. I have yet to run coz I am afraid if I started running I might not want to run back home hahahha. Thanks for dropping by Ana. Selamat Berpuasa to you too.

Ms Red Hat said...

Selamat Berpuasa to you and family.

My heart is full of flowers now thinking of home...insyallah will be back in KL on the 25th.

Will give you a ring once i reach KL.

edi said...

kak wiz dear, salam ramadhan to u too~
look forward to meet you again *wink