CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 12, 2010

At Your Side

It was rather unusual to have liked someone who had nothing similar to share with you. He likes all that is strong and aggressive, be it in music or in ideas. Whilst I like anything and everything that go against his very first thought of the world...intentionally ;o). I find it therapeutic to like the opposites of what he adores. A fan of Manchester United he is and I suddenly felt the need to roar for Liverpool instead. A Barcelona supporter is constantly battling with a Real Madrid fan on the couch. He is all red and I am all blue. When he goes blue, I go all red. What was done intentionally initially has turned into something natural for me to do and react. He now has learnt how to roll his eyes every time he sees me going against him competitively and I roll mine right back at him, all in the name of a game ;o)


Being the tiger in chains as he is, I am perhaps the only person who dares to venture his dark side and gets away almost every time unscathed. Tis because I seem to be holding the candle in the dark when the pathway is no where to be found. That's the time the tiger walks paw in paw with the mouse. And no matter how different we are in traits, together we work as a team side by side.


This has got to be the longest tunnel journey for us. I just hope the candle flickers through till the end. It's either that or you'll never hear about the mouse.


Walk with me Chamee, you'll never walk alone heeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I will be in trouble when he reads this. He just hates the tagline above. Lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Lariiiiiiiiiii!

Thanks so much Dayana!

5 treats:

JulesMD said...

i like :)...

Ho Ho Ho said...

opposite attracts..wiz..:)

Miaw MM said...

chelsea....chelsea...

tukanama said...

teacher..comel la tu?! =p

Wiz said...

Jules - Thanks so much.

Lisa - Opposite attracts yes but aometimes it clashes too ;o)

Linda- And yeop goes MAn U Man U.

Khalilah - Errrm comel ker, if awak terasa comel, then comel la ia hahahaha.