CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

You And I

You and I both know that I am slowly dissipating. Words are becoming less and less, scarce and few, redundant and at times repetitious. I rage not to succumb to the dying of the light, fight not to miss the light of day. But the more I clamber, the deeper I fall into this familiar abyss, too familiar, it breeds contempt.

People come and go, some pay up, some forget to mention about delays, while others keep mum and disappeared. But I am still here, have always been, working at the call of those in need. I am big on apologies, enormous on thank yous and huge on pleases but when those simple words ceased to be the virtues, I collapse at the very thought of their non existence in this dying world of ours. I shall not write to express my sorrows nor to chide the individuals I hardly know but I shall bow out for awhile to mend the irreparable.

There would be times when things do not come naturally and when that happens you know it's time for you to go, gracefully... for now at least.



Thanks so much Nurul!

Thanks so much Zurina for both orders!

8 treats:

Kitchen Guardian said...

wiz...tak paham, what happened pulak ni? anyways...happy mother's day, hv a brilliant weekend!

Wiz said...

Yanie - Thanks for always leaving your trail here. Nothing to understand really. It's me who needs to do that.

I'll see you around.

Have a wonderful weekend to you too. I will be working this weekend, cakes and Sugarflours. My husband pun kena kerja jugak sebab orang yang patut buat kerja tersebut iaitu Puan Sheila sentiasa sakit lutut and ada hal peribadi. Sian Puan Sheila.

zue said...

Salam wiz,
feeling low? you sound so....so blue.....whatever it is, hope you'll get over it soon cos I sure would miss the lovly songs that you played to accompany your entries, as you put it' we must be the same species' because we seem to like the same songs, and the writings and mostly the beautiful cake creations, hang in there and take care wiz. Happy mothers day from one mum to another..

Wiz said...

Zue - What you said...meant so much to me. Thanks so so much. I really needed that. Things have been cold, you just melted the tip of the iceberg. It's a start and I value that. I am feeling much better now, thanks to you. Appreciate it k.

Ida said...

KY...all i can say is...everything happens for a reason....ada hikmah disebalik semua yg berlaku...what goes around comes around... hang in there...

Lisajoehari said...

U make me cry.
You always do...

hs said...

life is simply packed in cycles....take care. lovely words.

wiz said...

IDa - Yup there's always a reason for a reason and I am reasoning with that.

Lish - Apa la you ni Lisa. Hapuslah air mata mu...usahlah bersedih.

HS- Can't wait to see you!