CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Chain Reaction

I could sense the wave, a strong current of glee heading my direction last week. Like a chain reaction, I was caught in the middle of it and escape was the last thing on my mind. The natural flow swept me into creating happy cakes as I call them. Cakes which were not only soothing to the eyes, pleasing to the palate but most importantly dulcifying to the heart and soul.

Yes, cakes are capable of all that. The moment your eyes set on them, your heart melts and the instant your teeth sink in them, your eyes droop, your pulse drops and your muscles relax. It's the simple idea of giving and receiving, it's the thought of remembering and going the extra mile to do something special for the love of our lives. And I am all about that folks. Just love being in the middle of secret cake projects such as the ones featured in this entry.


Adilah, my mostest favouritest customerest, ordered an anniversary cake to be given as a surprise to the husband. She has written how she wanted it and naturally it was supposed to be a surprise. At the same time writing to me was her husband Muzamil requesting the same thing! Sweetness! I was giggling the whole way and apparently the giggles did spill onto the cakes I made for them.


From the husband

From the wife


But in the end it was Adilah who was truly surprised as she had not expected pretty cupcakes from her better half. Muzamil had to tip toe behind our backs while transferring the cakes from my car to theirs. It's just nice to be apart of all these desserts in life. It leaves a sweet after taste everytime.


Thanks so much Adilah and Muzamil for all orders.

And to continue the happy chain reaction I would like to offer a special promotion for my muffs. Order three boxes (49 mini pcs per box) for only 100 rgt. You can split the orders with your friends and colleagues but minimum order is 3 boxes. Normal price is 45rgt per box. Offer is valid until 15th of April. Please forward me your order at wizcakes@gmail.com

17 treats:

Kitchen Guardian said...

wiiizzzzz.....

zue said...

hye wiz! so the very the cute la the teddies family tu...and how sweet and romantic couple they both are and being part of it gave a beautiful feeling and I can relate to that. the heart cake is simple but sweet too....

Wiz said...

Zue - Hi! It's cute because they are basically a cute family. The husband didn't say how he wanted the cupcakes but I just thought it would be nice to have a frame of their family on the cupcakes. They are as cute if not cuter.

Yanie - yeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

notti netti said...

I heart ur cake...

tina_bakes said...

wiz.. you inspire people to show and share their love for each other... what can be more wonderful than that?? so sweet to read stories like that... and the framed teddy family oh tersangatlah comelnyerrrr!!

wiz said...

Notti netti - Thank you so much!

Tina - ...and they inspire me the same.
How have you been? Miss reading you.

Adilah said...

iihh.. malu lah :P

(I cant resist repeating myself though.. I love..love the teddy family..absolutely adore it!)

Muzamil said...

haha thanks wiz for coming up with the lovely cupcakes! the bear family is perfect! telling you what to do would hinder your creativity hence why I just gave you the big idea on how I want it to be :)

edi said...

the frame idea is great, kak wiz! and what a lovely couple.. and u being in the 'middle' of them is just lovely too.. u always inspire me kak wiz!

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

OMG wiz... tak terkata chomenya...

Wiz said...

Adilah- Glad you adore it. I think it was sooooooo you guys.

Muzamil - Adilah showed me quite a few of the type of cupcakes she likes. I could choose to do the same or choose to come up with my own. Obviously I went for the latter and alhamdulillah she liked it. Thanks all to you too.

Edi- I once gave my parents a photo frame with my sibblings in it for their 25th anniversary. The teddy family idea rooted from there actually. Thanks for all the kind words.

Jules - You should see the real family I based this work on!

hs said...

your cakes capture every immagination possible and every moment could be treasured by their beauty! surpises could mean something sublime!

Wiz said...

hs - You write just like how I imagine you paint a picture...with deep meaningful colours.

Ho Ho Ho said...

simply beautifullllll.....
aaawwwwwsome

Sugarpink Icing said...

Luv the teddies,the cake so sweet!

AMARUSZATI NOOR RAHIM said...

whi, akak suka nengokl bear tu. manis.

Wiz said...

Lisa - Thankkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuu!

Sugarpink Icing - It's easy to do something when you base it on the real people you see. Thanks.

Kak Zati - How have you been? Thanks for dropping by.