CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beyond The Sea


When I opened the box to reveal the cake inside, she didn't look away to shield her emotions. It was then when I saw tears brimming, filling up her eyes. She was simply overwhelmed with what she took sight that night, even with the details of the cake remained hidden under the dimmed street light. It was a sea of emotions engulfing the both of us. She was happy and I was just happy to see her happy. Thanks so much Siti Salwa@Tulipurple .

The cake took me beyond the present time. I was yet again enchanted with the underwater theme. I could remember mermaids, many beautiful mermaids making their presence felt with beautiful frilly dresses and pearls. It was the year end Annual Ball and I was the privileged organizer.

"Enchantment Under The Sea" was the chosen theme for the event and everything from door gifts, lucky draw presents to decorations had to bear the similar feel. There were seashells, waves made out of white and blue balloons, sea weeds hanging from the ceiling, music from the sea filled the background. It was magical. The Queen and King of the night were presented with tickets to Sunway Lagoon and a pair of goggles each. Funny!

But the highlight of the night was the "Enchantment Under The Sea" Dance. It was different, unique, one of a kind whereby the girls formed a group and danced with each other and the guys took the dance floor creating a human chain of some sort, whilst jumping and hopping around amongst themselves. Hilarious! ;o) I think the seniors and juniors mingled well that night and we definitively had fun...we did, despite the many hiccups.

But right now...

Somewhere, somewhere beyond the sea I believe ...

a triple scoop of ice cream is waiting for me.

And look what I found under the sea too... presents! Woohoo!

Thanks so much Zarith!

7 treats:

Ho Ho Ho said...

wiz,
You are one creative and talented lady...the cake is simply gorgeous, beautiful... and I am lost for words...

Kitchen Guardian said...

love them both, the blue box reminds me of tiffany's!

JulesMD said...

fantastico! :)

Ida said...

the ice cream reminds me of..the many...many.... many gelatos we had by the sea in Gold Coast....ahhhh...

Wiz said...

Lisa - awww thank you. You should have seen others, lagi lawa2 kek and more professional looking. I am just neither there nor here lagi. But thanks for your kind words.

Yanie - They are supposed to remind you of the tiffany boxes. I was supposed to make them look like Tiff's.

Jules - It's Italian now eh? or is that Spanish?

IDa- Da you have icecream almost everyday k!But of course Gelatos kat Gold Coast tu were dreamy walaupun dimakan semasa time sejuk. Kat Hannover nanti ada ice cream apa yg best yer? he he he. Concentrate, concentrate.

Ida said...

wiz

don't remember the actual event much but the memory i remembered most is helping you with the little blue ribbons :)

Ida said...

dont worry..kakyong knows all the good ice cream places...ahhh...ok..ok..concentrating and focusing right now....