CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Big Question (Part IV)

Thanks so much Norainie!


And a pact was made! He promised not to leave me in the dark of his plans, that I would play a major role in his decision making.

"What's your type of girls, sayang?" I carved a smile just so my intention wasn't misconstrued.
"I don't know." He shrugged. "If you like her, I think I would too." He said it imperfectly just like anyone of his age would say it, coyly, before trying to exit the conversation all together. I managed to tug his hand and take a strong grip to secure whatever that was left of my self esteem. I had to play along to the tunes he was playing. His intention was pure. I was aware of it much and so was mine.

I detected his restlessness as soon as the alarm on his wrist watch went off. His attention escaped all too suddenly. His eyes shifted to the other room and I could not, as much as I tried to, contain him any longer. I had to let him go.

...to be continued.

0 treats: