CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

L.O.V.E

L is for the way you look at me.
Thanks Sis Linda!

O is for the only one I see
Thanks Ainin

V is very very extraordinary
Thanks Nomy.

E is even more than anyone that you adore

Thanks Coach Sha.


Love is all that I can give to you
Thanks Zizi.

Love is more than just a game for two

Thanks Mr. Abu

Two in love can make it
Thanks Nuriena

Take my heart and please don't break it

Thanks Natasha

Love was made for Me and You!

Thanks Nadhirah




Gotta run now folks, catch me if you can.

15 treats:

zue said...

Hye wiz! your soft green roses are gorgeous! and the other cakes are just adorable.....love 'em.....

about kitchen guardian food said...

Oh Wiz,

Gasp...am speechless....cantiknya!!!

xox Yani

Ms Wong said...

Wiz,

Ha..ha..cute!

The song is nice, the cakes are beautiful and lovely..
the entry is superb, what more can I ask from you?

Muna said...

Semua cantik!! But, my favourite is the soft green cake....brilliant!!

i.am.me said...

salam..

ehy, juz curious, da cute teddy bear kt 1st picture tu boleh dimakan ker?? or bear btul??

Fiza of ChiqueCakes said...

kak wiz dear, the last one tu my fav..! tapi semuanya lah g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s !

Wiz said...

zue - I seldom like green but I like that lemony green. Thank you for the compliment.

Yanie - Bolehla sikit2 nak cari makan. Thanks

Ms Wong - You are too generous with your nice words. I am spoilt!

Muna - I am thrilled everytime you jot something here sebab bukan senang nak get you to do that. Thanks for dropping by.

i.am.me - It's all cake! you can bite the bear's head off, Sounds brutal he he he,

Fiza - Syay pun tau awak akan suka yang last skali tu, it's your colurs kan. GOrgeous is as the person who says gorgeous.

edi said...

kak wiz,
love the one u did for my abu.
so SCWEETTTTTT!!! the cute lil roses are just perfect!
must hv been a busy week for u eh.. banyak betul buat kek :-D
all the best!

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora said...

dear wiz, your last line reminded me if a very good movie i saw with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks, i think i will go watch it again = ) Very cleverly phrase your entry this time, i likeed it very much when its simple and nice.... of course your long versions are nice too.... hope u caught whatever u were chasing hehehehhe Hugs xxx

MHB said...

cantikkkk bangat!!! i ADORE the green one!!

hs said...

hi wiz... i looooove your teddy bears, especially on the first picture. it looks like choc cookies with some choc drops....

Wiz said...

Edi - Yes, it has been a busy week for me. I am still. Can't wait to get away end of this month. Thanks for dropping by.

Mush - You caught me Mush, oh tidak... terperangkaplah daku didalam jaring ikan mu ha ha ha.

MHB - Somehow I knew you'd like that MHB.

hs - Well what can I say, I am such a teddy person. Thanks

nadirah said...

dear kak wiz,

im as the 1 who order the cake yg last skali tu nak THANK u a thousand times to make it happen as i wanted it to be. The cake was to PREETTYYYYY and the guy's side seems like very hard to eat it coz of ur master piece is too GORGEOUS! im so in love with the cake same goes to everyone yg dtg n everyone yg tgk dlm my facebook. I'm definitely will order from u again n again.

with love,
Nad n Cat!!

kamalina a.k.a aimi said...

Salam kak wiz... saya dtg ni nak inform akak yg one of my customer ada attach gambar teddy bear wedding cake yg akak buat utk CAT & NAD tu... so, dia minta saya tiru exactly like this one.. I'm a bit reluctant to do that, but she insist to do so......

Thus, I'm seeking your permission to copy the design.. I'll try to make it different but I know, once people have a glance at it, they will know that it's yours...

Wiz said...

Nadirah - YOu are most welcome. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Kamalina - Yes sure. All the best.