CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Before I Forget



If I haven't, I am sorry, if I didn't, I apologize. Sometimes cakes take the life out of me, mostly my memory. But pictures are always here to stay, you can always return to see the cakes that have long been eaten and forgotten. Before I forget let me jot down the names who have put bread and butter on my table.

Thank you so much Mimi, May, Selvi, Alia, Norazila, Farin, Fariha, Amy's sister, Melor and Tommy. Thanks for the opportunity, thanks for the trust in me.

4 treats:

edi said...

so cute!!!

Kitchen Guardian said...

me too, wiz...before i forget, i also hv pictures of cakes that i havent put up...err love the gooseberry green and baby pink cakes....

miss_splendid said...

Well, we know the cakes not only take your life & memory but your heart & soul's in there too. Thanks for putting 'ecstasy' into our mouths every time we take a bite of your creations. Hmm...wish someone's birthday comes up soon so I have an excuse to place an order. LOL!

Wiz said...

Miss Splendid - You are as splendid as your name spells! Thanks for dropping by to comment. Cakes are not only for special ocassions, they are for special moments, the daily doses of smiles you see around you. Everyday is a cake day!