CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

From One Family To Another


What is missed, is not lost. I am here now, looking forward to a traditional celebration of Raya with parents, brothers and sister and nephews and nieces. Most anxiously, when the morn is greeted with the rush to dress everyone up and significantly, the urge to seek forgiveness from my better half. It is not the same when forgiveness is asked at other times, trust me there were countless, millions of times when I dropped on my knees, it's like to err is wiz. However Raya is always a different story. A sentimental time, the only chance when forgiveness is sought in a formal baju kurung and baju melayu ambiance with takbir raya serenading the background. I missed that during Aidil Fitri. Aidil Adha is the time to recreate that moment, time to assist him with his sampin before seeing him off to the mosque. Apparently, the last Raya saw him sans of one.


Thank you so so much Fadhlina!

Here's hoping this Aidil Adha brings you closer to your loved ones, family and friends. From one family to another, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Have a safe journey home and back.

wiz

8 treats:

Ms Wong said...

Wiz, wishing you and family Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

mrs red hat said...

Masyallah such creativity and dexterity which can only belong to the one and only - my dear Wiz! Menangis nak makan cake ni tau!
So did you manage to 'pakaikan' sampin for your two boys!

Selamat Hari Raya Wiz. can't wait to hug you!

Ivy said...

Selamat Hari Raya Wiz!

I tengok gambar keluarga Gumpaste you, I stress! Just a natural reaction when customers request for one!

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora said...

salaam aidladha Wiz. I was tickled by those cute little doll u magically conjured up with your creative juices! But i am even happier that u r at home where your heart wants to be during Eid.... tak kisah lah aidil adha ataupun aidilfitri kan.... asalkan dengan family.... anyways, it was a normal day for us here in Belgium, B and I was at work and Nora was at school.... = (

Kitchen Guardian said...

I really love this one Wiz!Reminds me of my family, mummy, daddy, two girls and four boys...jenuh nak gentel!!But lovely!!

Wiz said...

Ms Wong - Selamat Hari Raya! Thanks for always dropping by.

Mrs Redhat - Thanks so much for your words of wisdom. No I didnt get to pakaikan sampin sebab bothy of them didn't feel like wearing them. Haih. But it was good to be home this raya.

Ivy -Hi dear, you stress? I mcm nak pengsan. But I knew I had to do it if not sampai bila I will be in my comfort zone not wanting to try.

Mush- Thanks Mush. But i'm sure it was good for you to be at your new house and in your element with steady jobs and school for Nora. Everything balanced up somehow kan. Have a productive and blessed week Mush.

Yanie - Aha la kan, anggota keluarga this gumpaste family bersamaan anggota keluarga you. This is something you can do la Yanie, you have not been given the opp just yet. Your hubby is good kan at this.

Fadhlina said...

Hi wiz.. thank you so much for this superb adorable tasty cake! all the birthday babies loved it! even the sugar paste taste good!

Wiz said...

Fadhila - The pleasure was all mine. Thanks so much for the order.