CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lollipops!

Little girls are like lollipops, as sweet as sweet can be. Gumdrops, jellybeans , chewies, toffees, and colourful joyful candies.
With little girls, the sweetness lingers longer than it should. Sticky kisses follow suit. Sugar frenzy everywhere, around the mouth, all over the hair. Fruity flavours coat the fingers, imagine them with sugary ears. They patter and chatter with so much joy, lollipop in a hand, another of a toy.

I was once a little girl in love with this candy, always hiding it between my belly. In fear if someone might want to plunder, like a brother who never understood "no" for an answer.
But now I share my lollipop with great pleasure, with my son and the better other. This lollipop proves to be even sweeter, my friend, my fiend, my daughter.

Thank you so much Melor!



Thanks you so much Adilah!










14 treats:

Kitchen Guardian said...

Wonder when I can create such beauties,Whiz!They are out of the world punya cantik!

edi said...

i'm speechless!!!

Ms Wong said...

Wiz, your colourful creations are back! Nice!

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

a very timely entry wiz! cute & pretty macam selalu la!

p/s : nnt i email u ok.... nak order for areya's bday sometime end of january 2010....

Baking in My Little Kitchen said...

Apa kabar Wiz...terpegun kak Izan tengok cake ni...

Fiza of ChiqueCakes said...

phewittt..! soooo sweeet...! :)buka blog you ni dah macam theraphy for me, mesti senyum.

M-O-M said...

sukee sukee sukeee...sila masukkan dalam silibus!!! xoxo

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

wiz... tak aci, i pun nak cake2 ni! tak kira lah, tua2 mcm ni pun, i'm still a girl... and i remember the time when my bedsheet was strawberry shortcake... :) long time...how've u been? me running here n there, ni baru dok dpn computer. bday cake esfahan 8 thn hr tu pun i improv last minute, party dia pun i fikir last minute! but, dropping by here n seeing your lovely creations...helps make my day! :)

edelweiss said...

lawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lah whiz!!!!!!

Wiz said...

Yanie - When you are given the opportunity, you will in time create. Get ready.

Edelweiss - Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!

Jules - Been busy myself too. Nw the kids are at home they conquer the computer. I love strawberry shortcake also. I used to have SS purse which I got as a present from my uncle, sukerrrrrr sgt masa tu. Selamat Bercuti Jules, you deserve a big break. You have been busy all year round. But it's all good kan. ANd Esfahan's cake... impressive.

Kak Izan - Thanks kak. It was difficult for me to do this actually. But kena paksa buat so that dapat blajar.

Fiza - Thank you so much. Therapy? You should look at your blog once in awhile, the colour choise is very therepeutic for me.

Ms Wong - Yup and I am soooooooo way behind on my updates. Before I forgot who ordered them I better upload the pics now. Would love to write about US but nanti takut orang tak larat palk kan he he he.

Anis - Hey you owe a cuppa! Ok apa2 write to asap k, you know how my schedule is bukan byk sgt kek but I am doing a couple of jobs at one time. How have you been? Didint have the time to go blog hopping.

Edi - and I am spaced out he he he. Thanks Edi.

Muna said...

Dunno what to say-la.....gorgeous!!

Adilah said...

Hi! The pics doesnt do justice to the cupcakes, it's way more gorgeous and beautiful in real life.. and when u take ur first bite.. oh my, glorious..glorious cupcakes.

btw wiz, i really wanted ur cupcakes for my birthday, tapi my husband lupa nak order. sabar je la, but what's meant to be is meant to be. Turned out his cousin is a fan and regular customer of yours. So, she got him ur cupcakes since she had her daughter's aqiqah on his birthday..mine was just 2 days away from his.. so i sort of got my wish.. :)

Wiz said...

Adilah- O no, he forgot? I would have sent you some if you were near. I always have some in the oven, you know for just in case moments. But like you said what was meant to be was sure meant to be yours eh? Good to know you had some of the cupcakes. Next time quietly key in notes in your husband's phone reminder so he will be notified and reminded about your day alright. I do that he he he...pathetic, but with men ni you've got to feed them the ideas if you want something. Things dont come naturally to them.

Adilah said...

Well, he didn't forget my birthday, just forgot to order the cupcakes (keep putting it off as always) and got me a Secret Recipe cake instead.. a far cry from ur cupcakes la kan. we'll get our cousin rahah to pick up our next orders since she works nearby the pick up point.

ok, take care. happy baking.. i'll be drooling over your blog :)