CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Leaving...

In 10 hours time I would fly away... leaving sorrowful faces behind. Faces which have never escaped my watchful eyes would now be the last images I savour before my departure. The intense of it all could just break the already shattered heart into tinier pieces of longing to be home on Raya. I have never left them you see, not even to go for work or class. They have always been with me, by my side, at the soft call of my voice, at a glance of a distance, with me all the time. I just hope one day they will understand.

Parting isn't such sweet sorrow after all.

I could taste the bitterness already...

especially when things do not explain themselves even after an apologetic embrace.

Will write more the moment I am more settled.

Till next time.

9 treats:

alia said...

wiz, been a while since I found time to drop by. With school closed & everyone gone, I only found time today to revisit. Wishing you all the best, hope everything works out well & that you will be back in no time at all (jgn risau, skype kan ada). Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin. I'm only going off to pack now (i've been immersed in crocs for the past weeks, only finished my last delivery just now).

zue said...

Selamat HariRaya Wiz,
goood luck on your trip. wish you safe journey to and back from your destination.Maaf Zahir Batin.

shaz said...

Take care wherever you are...and hope you have a blessed Syawal where ever you may be...

ms hart said...

Wizzzz!! Curiosity (plus anxiety - my trademark) are killing me Wizzy! Cepat cerita!

Sha said...

Take care Kak Wiz sekeluarga..

Wish you all the best. and a safe journey

Ms Wong said...

Wizz, lama x menjengah laman you, Selamat Hari Raya, semuga tak terlambat. Pergi membawa hati yg lara kemana?

Fali

Jin Rui said...

where you goinggg? :)

Kitchen Guardian said...

wizzzz,

setiap hari i tunggu, bila you nak balik!!!!

wiz said...

Alia - You've been busy too Alia, crockingly busy. I was in the States the country of Crocs but still couldn't afford a pair. It was either a pair of crocs or 5 lunches. I went for the lunches.

Zue - Selamat Hari Raya!

Shaz - Thanks Shaz. Selamat Hari Raya, hope it's not too late.

Sha - Thanks Sha. Will do and you too.

Ms WOng - Bukan membawa hati yang lara but hati yang membara he he he. Selamat Hari Raya.

Jin Rui - Off to the States my dear.

Yanie - Dah balik dah!!!