CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hampered!

Butter smells nice only on cookies, I noticed, they noticed.

Anyway...

After baking continuously for the past one week, I have come to terms with this horrid smell I carry with me, the kids too have gotten used to it, the hubby ...still in his own incomparable male aroma unbeknownst of this new perfume encircling me right now. Everytime I asked him "...do I smell? He would blitely say "...I have grown to accept it." sheeeeesh!

Cake orders will only resume a week before raya folks, right now it's all cookie affair. I have shipped out 4 carton of boxes already tu jer yang these two hands terdaya raya buat and now I will try to complete the family's ration of give aways to ma in law, my parents, my brothers, sister and a few jars for the kids and guests.

And since I have sooooooooooo much time under those flabs of my tummy, I decided to burn it with Hamper making. I know it's a far cry from those professional ones you see in the market especially of Jules', and my cousin's Lin at least I know now not to meddle with talents you have the least.

So here goes folks wizhampers...all for sale.



Dainty

RM70
3 Units all SOLD!

Content
3 types of wizcookies
3 types of imported chocolates
all placed daintily in a jewelery box with flowers and laces.


Julesness


RM 100
1 unit

Content
The base can is filled with Makmur
The middle can is filled with chocolate chip cookies
The top can is filled with strawberry chocolates.

Ruby

RM90

1 Unit Sold!

Content

3 types of wizcookies
1 box of strawberry chocolates
1 bag of dodols.
1 large size keronsang.
1 red bakul

Earth

RM 130
1 Unit Sold!

Content

4 types of wizcookies
1 box of ferrero Rocher
1 large keronsang
1 brown bakul

Treasures

RM 185

1 Unit Sold!

Content

4 types of wizcookies
1 Sparkling soda
2 jars of spices
2 types of chocolates
2 types of dodols
1 wooden white tray



There you have it folks, some works of my kerastangan. If you are interested do email me at wizcakes@gmail.com bearing the "raya hampers" title alright.

Thanks yous, Zank yous!

4 treats:

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

wiz, very the nice... i like, i like, especially julesness tu... :)

Min Bakingproject said...

Wiz, the hampers look pretty.. good luck with the sale ya.

shaz said...

OMG, those are lovely hampers...you are talented. Wish I have the same talent..hee...hee...my productions are always selekeh.

LifeBloom said...

Salam Wiz..wished I had stumbled on this sooner!!! Next year - be prepared to receive my orders!!! Gorgeous they are!