CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Are So Beautiful To Me

I am not someone wise in the ways of the heart, a novice in the works of love, an infant in accountable spells of heartbreaks. You see I have only been in love once, hence the lack of experience. But when many of my love struck students came to me for consultations and consolations to untangle the botherations of the heart, I could barely stop myself from breaking into a trance of relating to them the very little that I know.

"...how do we know teacher? How would I know that I have found The One?" a wide eyed student impatiently asked me. A few guys have been showing interests in her and she was indecisive to whom she should share her feelings with. I have never mentioned to my students of my inexperience but being in my thirties and looking old have made them believe I must at least know something. My ancient love stories have bordered on the myths they created. I remembered supplying them with a few acceptable answers but what I really wanted to tell them as illogical as it might sound was...

You would know if he was the one when you whole heartedly, in your every vein wished to render "You Are So Beautiful to Me" song in the sincerest of your heart to him.

That's how I knew students, and that's my answer.

Class dismissed!


Thank you so much Enche Kacak. Enche Kacak requested with his student budget to come up with something special for his Girlfriend who happens to be one of my students. Sorry Enche Kacak for taking the liberty to write "You are so beautiful to me" I got carried away with my own feelings. Haih, I am so hopeless, don't we all know it already!?!

13 treats:

Sha said...

I'm so in awe...

what are those?? I would melt if a guy gave me that :)

MHB said...

simply lovely!! dapat cupcakes lawa cam gini, kalau Enche Katak antar pun, sure nampak cam Enche Kacak!! hahaha

Ivy said...

Is the lesson in love so easy as you make it sound? No wonder I've been failing!

khalil said...

hahahahaha~ i'll be waiting 4 dat moment

Wiz said...

Sha - Those are choc fudge cupcakes with mentos tasting flowers. If a guy gave you that, you would know I made them he he he.

MHB - Aha kan, if Enche Katak yang bagi pun I would ribbib ribbib menandakan I suka dgn Si Katak. Tapi if katak yang bagi do you think he would turn into a price later when I kiss him? O should we all take on our chances and see how it goes?

Ivy - Oh Ivy! I have been lucky to find The One early. But a guy who doesn't think you are The One is missing a lot coz YOU are so beautiful to me, Ivy.

Wiz said...

Khalil - So, of all the guys you liked ada tak yang you ingin nyanyikan lagu ini? If jawapan nya tidak, bukan la tu he he he.

Timoris Poetus sp. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wolverina said...

Malu laaaaa macam ni... ;')
Dua-dua pandai sorok. Buat surprise je taw... hihi

Thanks teacher. I loveeeee your cakes! And I love the boxes, the ribbon, and semua2 lah. Bagus betul siapa yang order tu eh. Hahaha ;p

Wiz said...

Wolverina - Ala Azie, malu2 kucing plaks. Suker la tu! Amacam cruise semalam, best tak? mesti angin2 sepoi bahasa telah mendendangkan lagu You are so beautiful to me kan?

Aha, bagus betul sapa yang order tu. Diskaun byk tu tau, just for you guys! DAh pergi study!

Timoris Poetus sp. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sha said...

Want to order more cupcakes from you tp no special occassions so far :(

Wiz said...

Sha, cupcakes need no special occassion to be enjoyed. Have them stocked up in the firdge and whenever you feel the need to indulge it would be there. Order the fuss free muffs 49pcs for 35rgt only, cheapest around. You can keep them for more than 2 weekd in the fridge.

Well it is just an idea. Or else you can always come here and savour on the pictures.:o)

Sha said...

maybe near puasa, i'll stock the fridge with cuppies... yummy..

looking at your pictures makes me hungry at the office hehe