CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cinta Ayot

Thanks so much Ayot!


Not so long ago when Ayot launched his wishes to take someone's breath away, he unknowingly stole mine instead. I was left breathless at the thought of this sweet guy who in many words described how he wanted his cupcake order to look like...all for the love of a friend. Having a penchant for menyibukan diri di dalam hal ehwal orang lain, I asked if he was interested in this girl to which he answered "...siapa la Ayot nak suka dia. Ayot tak handsome." I instantly felt there was a twinge of interest towards the girl, manifested in Ayot's words. I knew he harboured more than what he has set sail for this girl. And I remembered wanting so much to help him win the girl's heart with the best looking cupcakes, disregarding the agreed price compared to the time spent on them. There I was swirling more rosettes, mixing more colours, moulding more flowers on a supposedly simple order. In the end, the cupcakes did take the girl's breath away but not enough to capture her heart entirely.....and that was moooooonssss ago.

Now, Ayot the pirate of all hearts has conqured the feelings of another and is ready to embark on the adventure of a lifetime. He has finally found the real cupcake of his heart. Hopefully soon, muffs and muffettes will be baked and they can ice and decorate them together.


Selamat Pengantin Baru Ayot. Semoga berbahagia ke akhir hayat.

Sorry folks, that's the kind of writing one gets at 3.30 in the morning ......yawnnnnnnn! Ting, there goes the oven bell.


Thanks so much Me!

12 treats:

zue said...

Cantik wiz.....well....all the best to Ayot....

aeenwahiddin said...

kak wiz, the cuppies are so lovely.. :)

alia said...

Whenever I read your posts 'bout men ordering these dainty cupcakes for their beloved, all I can do is sigh..why la my ayang is never romantic like that? Jangan kata cupcake bunga2, bunga pun dapat 15 tahun yang dulu. Hu!Hu! Never mind, shall drop hints to my 2 heroes instead to start kumpul duit belanja & give Aunty Wiz a call come February. If they forget, Aunty Wiz tolong bagi personal service reminder, ok? :)

LizMan said...

Cantiknyer...tgn k wiz memang sangat berseni... :)

Ahau - Dee said...

I wish my love story will be as simple as that kan? Tapi mine selalu complicated. Huh!

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

wiz, i like these colour schemes, nampak sejuuuuuuk je...

Wiz said...

Zue, he is a sweet guy. I'm glad he found his soulmate. I wish him the best too. Thanks for dropping by.

Aeen - Thanks so much. Simple jer.

Alia, we are in the same boat. You row that side and I row this side k. See if our husband could see our call for help. I bet they let us row and row, depa tak perasan pun despite the endless hints k. I have tried, didn't work. Regardless of everything itula yang paling kita sayang kan kan kan?

Filiz - You can do it toooooooooooo! I thought you the roses kan?

Jules - I love especially the grey. Difficult to naikkan seri grey colour ni.

Wiz said...

Dee - It is complicated because you make it la Dee. Ntah you tak perasan ada orang memang minat kat you, you jer yang blur.

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora said...

dearest wiz, there is such a sweet story to tell & share, hard to find such honest and simple love stories! my best wishes to ayot - even the name makes one grin! = ) hope u r well my dearest friend! take care and may Allah bless u with everything that u do, sorry havent been online alot to chat! big hugs xxx

LizMan said...

K Wiz... yg bulat2 tu boleh makan ke? ape tu?? tapi sangat cantik...

Sugarpink Icing said...

Cantik cuppies nie Wizz, luv the colours too!

Min Bakingproject said...

Wiz, I love cuppies yg last tu, the brown ribbon. You are so good in matching colors ! anyway Wiz, selamat berpuasa.. I nak dtg your house tau raya ni :) . thanks.