CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

While I Was Driving...


Thanks so much Dee, Ramnah, Rayhan, and Rafidah.

I no more drive the Bumble Bee. I now manoeuvre a much smaller car... a sporty Lotus to my eyes and maybeeeee a kumbang ijo to some. But no matter how anyone sees it, that mean machine has empowered me to treat the highways and the freeways like autobahns much to a very detested other half. After driving Juwara for quite sometime or the van sekolah as my niece calls it, I love being behind the wheels of this other smaller car. It takes the bend smoothly, negotiates the sharp corners beautifully but most interestingly screeches when I want it to screech.

This is just going to be a short entry folks as I am just reciprocating to my student's entry posted on her cute blog. You see, I love getting in the hair of all my students, not just hair, in every tiny pore of their entire beings. So just now, as I was driving around the vicinity of the University whilst feeling bored and upset about the 'surprise" which didn't take off earlier, I witnessed an interesting episode by the roadside. It was an episode plucked from a typical romantic movie scene, whereby the heroine gets swept off her feet by the person she adores so much. A bouquet of flowers was seen in between them and the girl reacted by pulling away, embarrassed but happy. As she was engulfed with a gamut of emotions, her smile was broken by these honks from a Lotus car, and in the car waved an old lady cheering and waving frantically away expressing her happiness for the girl before the old lady screeched away into the oblivion. During that split second moment all the words the girl could gasp for were "...tapi kenapa mesti disaksikan oleh Teacher Wiz?"

wakakakaka....sorry Azie, must have been your luckiest day.Muahs!

10 treats:

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

er, how u spell 'disappear'? heh heh heh... hee hee !

Wiz said...

It goes to show that I never use the spelling checker! heee heeee.

edi said...

too cute!

Princess Azi said...

omg teacher malunyaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bila baca blog saya, macam "seronoknya dapat bunga" je. Tapi bila baca sini macam "Woah romantik gilaaa macam filem korea" hahaha.

Masa tu, I was like "eh siapa dalam savvy hijau ni dok hon2 ni..." Bila perhati betul2 OK THAT'S MY TEACHER. BARU JE LEPAS PELUK CIUM DEKAT LIF TADI (T_T).

Dahlah sedang malu, pastu bertambah lagi malu sebab teacher nampak. BLOGGER PULAK TU! Tsk.

Thanks for the blessing btw. And and, tukar kereta tak cakap eh! Hehe ;p

Ida said...

KY....i am already there...skating on the lake.. man!!!.....

jentayuh007 said...

I still remember that time teacher.. hehe.. thanks, nice song ..

Ahau - Dee said...

Thanks to you too Wiz ... birthday boys happy ... ha ha ha ... bila nak email gambar kat I ni ... he he he

Kitchen Guardian said...

terliurq i tengok yr cakes ni....well moi hv to bake trrow and fri for member the very very ketat....who takes no for answers...like razlyn...ha ha! anyway my children and hubby pun dah mimpi my cakes sbb dah 2 weeks i tak bake...i made soft choc chip cookie ala mrs fields last sunday...will post the recipe soon....bile ekk??!

Wiz said...

Azie - That's the beauty of writing. You can make anything sound like winter sonata. Just happy that you are happy. Kirim salam kat boboy.

Ida - Skating with Wan? with me or with the rest of the kids in tow at the back? ha ha ha

Azan - I was entertaining myself when I asked you guys to run ha ha ha. But it was a good exercise for you pun. Glad you like it.

Dee - I bet they loved the cakes Dee, they came from a thoughtful guy like you.

Yanie - Stil baking? you bukan in the delivery room dah ker skrg ni ker? Aiyo makcik ni!

Sugarpink Icing said...

Romantic la. . . used to get flowers when I was in Uni long time ago and alhamdulillah we are together!