CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Party Gnome



I was once a gnome, a uniformed one. I wore a brown pinafore with a yellow tie, a brown belt and a matching wolf cap. I worked with other gnomes in my brownie pack to do our best and to serve the ones in need. And being a gnome, helping others was an inborn trait. Many books revealed that a gnome is 7 times stronger than a man, runs thrice as fast and possesses the sight of a hawk. These abilities help the Gnome to accomplish many tasks at once which at most times are used to assist others.


I met a real life gnome the other day, a party gnome. She takes her job with such pride making sure parties she helps to organize runs without a glitch. She designs party packs, puts up decorations, serves matching finger food and helps transform an ordinary venue into a magical one. This gnome supersedes the gnome I was simply because she creates beautiful moments which last a lifetime in the crafty photo albums which she designs. A party gnome is essential nowadays as she doesn't only expedite the job for you but most importantly she adds up so much joy to the ambiance around.


Thanks Suz for the order!

16 treats:

RaNi said...

wow sangat cantek!!! bila bole buat macam ni ya???

Wiz said...

Rani, memang dah pandai dah pun.

Little Flower Pot and Gifts said...

kak wiz! thanks a lot for the cakes. mmg cantik sangat2..guests sumer impress giler dgn kek yang cantik dan cupcakes yg sgt2 sedap! and marrissya's mom memang jaga kek tu baik2 :D overall mmg mrk (and me!) berpuas hati dengan hasil kerja kak wiz!
many many thanks again :))

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora said...

wiz, i am convinced u r born a natural gnome, reading its definition i was sure of it ; ) i hope u hv been well and happy creating and teaching! cheq tengah doa bebanyak harap raya tahun ni dapat ketemu muka dengan hang.... take care and salam to all at home.

nwd261 said...

Wiz,

Cantiknya..nasib baik my lovely Nisa dah besar, kalau tak teringin juga nak buat kek cam ni for her coming birthday in October...hehehehe

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

wiz, u patutnye dah wujud dalam hidup kami masa my niece medina was younger dulu la... :) my mum made all her bday gowns : beauty n the beast, sleeping beauty, swan princess, etc. yang sleeping beauty tu memang exactly sama, warna kuning, tingkat2... cake je tak pernah ada cake princess; instead, she would line up her barbie dolls around the cake! she also even has a special limited edition barbie doll in a glass casing, which she received fr barbie msia's country manager, after she took part in a barbie look alike contest, caya tak?! i tak ingat lak model barbie tu, but the powder blue gown was designed by bob mackie, based on the classic french king louise era, and is filled with lovely embroidery, beads and sequins. i know she would have gone gaga over all your barbie cakes; she still does, she SO loves your work, last year you tak sempat buat for her... but now she's more gossip girl la!

wiz said...

Suz - Thanks for the opportunity. Appreciate it.

Mush - Alahai cik Mush, memang I ni gnome sebab rendah jer orgnya. Ok we will try to meet up Raya k.

nwd -nasib baik you means nasib tak beberapa baik I la. Tadi Nisa ckp kat I dia nak kek Barbie for her birthday this year heeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Wiz said...

Jules - You tak minat ker Barbie? I tgh nak cari idea nak buatkan your 40th bday kek ni. Susah2 sgt I buat Barbie kek la k. Ok set!

Niza Umar said...

The setup, cake.. everything is so pretty, the birthday girl must be very happy.

Btw, can share me the map to your house? I am coming tomorrow ---- yeeee best nyer!!

Yani said...

wiz
Nnti i nak order barbie cake mcm ni surrounded by 6 children for my 42nd bday, k!

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

i nak body mcm barbie je... :)

mangosteenskin said...

hello...I am always captivated by the way you write. Haiya...I wonder how you can write so much while I know you must be very busy baking. Ni mango duduk ngadap komputer di tgh sunyi sepi ni lagu background ni kedengaran macam menyedihkan la pulak.

kalau tak silap kak wiz ni penah enquire about stamp, tp mango dah tak ingat kat mana kak wiz tanya sebab kat email takda pun...sori ya kak wiz.

Sugarpink Icing said...

cantik barbie cake, very sweet colour, luv it!

Wiz said...

Yanie - Ok set! So kiranya You la Barbie tu ye?

Jules - Ok, nanti I will become your personal trainer. From next week on you jog datang rumah I. By your 40th Bday sure you dah kurus and looking manis skali. By that time mesti you tak jadi order kek from me sebab nak jaga badan and I pun happy.

Mango - Hi!!!!! I never thought you read my message, rasa mcm sudah 16 purnama tak berjawab ha ha ha. Nanti I get back to you k one of these days about the stamp. Do you also do stickers and name cards? Writing doesn't really come naturally for me. It needs coaxing, a lot of that.

Sugar - As sweet as your name.

raggedyanne said...

salam inawhiz, i stumbled upon your blog in my research abt the cupcake market in malaysia, as i have just ventured into the business recently (hmm, tak tau lah, mcm real jer si anne ni). but you're the only blog that i'm dropping a comment, not just because of your gorgeous creations, but i'm stupefied by your ideas and depth writing. to me, it indeed shows that you have a beautiful mind. i think i might have passed by your blog aeons ago (can't remember, RAM running low) but i'm so glad i've found you again. here's hoping that we can be fast friends :)

Kellycious Sakura said...

did u sell these cakes??
mcm mane nak beli eh??
interested gile dgn cakes2 u.. hehe...