CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Especially For you

Thanks Rafidah so much!



It warms my heart every time a guy writes in to order cakes for his mother, wife, sister or girlfriend. I am always touched by the sweet gesture of a guy who goes out of his way to write to me and launch his desires in very few words. A guy as you know is not very expressive in his thoughts let alone feelings. Scarce in number can you find a man who is as romantic as Mr Lee and expressive as any heroes we throb our hearts for in all the romantic movies. Or ....am I the only one on this planet whose other half is devoid of romanticnesszationalism? uhuks.

Well, last week or maybe a week before last, I am terrible with dates, three guys broke the record of ordering cakes from me. Two guys requested cupcakes to celebrate their girlfriends' birthdays and one guy asked cupcakes to propose! After delivering and meeting them personally, I noticed they have one trait in common. They all have that sweetness in their faces. Sumer mcm anak mak yang baik kinda people, if you know what I mean. Air muka sumer lembut jer and the earnestness you can sense from afar. The girlfriends and wife to be are probably the luckiest people to have someone like these men to care so much for them. And I sincerely wish their relationships will prosper till the end of time.

My relationship thus far is prospering, because in my thoughts my other half is always that dashing hero who steals the horse carriage and drives it on his own with a leash in his hand hurrying to sweep my feet away. And I am always that damsel in distress waiting to be rescued, still waiting, still waiting....still waiting tirelessly.

"Chami, are you gonna save me or not?!?" Schnell bitte!

Thanks Rizal!



Thanks Zharif!

10 treats:

- azlin - said...

Ja ! you know how 'anak maks' are !!! they are sweet..but also can be pening you know ! hehehe...

Wiz said...

Kak Lin, Ait! Mcm speaking from experience jer he he he.

How's the wedding preparations? If you need anything, just holler k.

zue said...

love the song, brings back memories and teringat the series "neighbours"

Wiz said...

Yes Zue, memories are flushing me down constantly now. It's amazing how music could transport you back in time kan?

Seafrost ~ Nina said...

Aawww...I love this song...used to sing along whenever I hear it...feeling so young now :) Errrr, if I'm '17' now, then I'm like...errr...dlm perut mak lagi masa lagu ni femes...ahaks!!!

Wiz said...

Nina, samalah kiter, I pun tgh nyanyi lagu ni dalam perut mak I. Tapi kiter bukan seperut kan?

Kitchen Guardian said...

wiz,

the cakes are sooo lovely, as always...so sweet like you! and the song...hmmm brings so much memories....lari balik to my room during lunch in between lectures uni to catch neighbours while makan cheese on toast or maggi or chicken curry yg dah perangat entah berpuluh kali...and also an incident where i was left in trafalgar square in loindon wt this guy at 12 past midnight konon dia ornag nak match i dgn this guy...and he lekejar me at the train station the next day when i was leaving for my uni, giving me this single......but all i have in mind is my hubby now....tqs for posting this song!

wiz said...

Yanie, it's nice to embrace old memories thru songs kan. It gets you to the guts mcm tu and I la, akan have goosebums all over. Glad to know the song reminded you of an interesting episode in your life. Bestnya study kat UK.

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

awwww...... cupcakes to propose to his gf? DH propose to me kat mamak je hokay! and he just said 'kita kahwin ye?' that's it! kelakar kan?

I remember this song and its lyric rather vividly.... hahaa... I am hopelessly romantic la wiz.....

cakes as usual cantik, gorjes, just like the person who bakes it....

Ivy said...

How come no dashing hero' come my way?? I can even bake the proposal cupcakes, no charge!
*cries*