CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are You The One?

Please check the site metre on your right screen under the chatbox. If it says 50,000 ...then you are the one!

Contact me with the attached picture of the number and tell me a little bit about yourself before stating me your wish gift. If for any reasons I am not able to make your wish come true, you will just have to settle for a gift of my wishes instead.

Each click counts....

All The Best!

wiz
wizcakes@gmail.com

7 treats:

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora said...

i wish i could spend the entire day clicking here till i win cos i love some buah assam, maggie asam laksa or curry hehehehheh tengok kawan U wiz, luka tebal eh!!? hehehhe well hv fun, hope your winner will be very happy!

DaNaSh said...

it's me, it's me, it's me wiz....dalam mimpi le gamaknya...

DayBab said...

i'm the lucky one...!!!

DayBab said...

auntie wiz... am the lucky one!!!

MHB said...

grrrr... pagi tadi when I checked it was 49,944 ke 49,449 or sumting like that.. now dah 50,111!!! melepasssss...

Wan Sajidah Ahmad Saburi said...

allllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ingatkan dpt jd org bertuah tu...rupanya dah terlepas..wawawa jd org ke 50,021

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

hmmm...i ingat kan it's me...coz i dapat tangkap gambar nombor 50000 tu, both on my phone and camera. takpelah if takde rezeki wiz, janji my 40th bday kek nx yr, ultra hapnin giler ek?! hee hee... ey, tapi, dalam kesibukan giler i hari ni, i duduk depan laptop i tau, from 49984, i follow dengan tekunnya sampai la i dapat ambik gambar 50000 tu...! begitu setianya jules kepada wiz... keh keh keh... takpelah, you je lah be the judge of things. i nak my fab 40th bday kek je... oh oh, and marrakesh nye 3rd bday kek in aug nanti ye... ! hee hee :)