CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

A Fudgy Sticky Note

This is just a note to excitedly welcome my 50,000th visitor with mystery gifts. Why the mystery? It's because I have yet to know myself what I will be giving away to the lucky server! All you have to do is to take a picture of the lucky 50,000th number on my right screen and email it to me at wizcakes@gmail.com. I will then snail mail the presents to you! If the 50,000th visitor somehow neglects to claim her or his prize, the 50,001th person will receive all the gifts, woo hooo!. So for the 50,001th person, please do take a picture of your number just in case.

Alright folks, I'm off for my shop hopping adventures now. So ...

...watch out for a terjengkut2 lady with a cheap outdated camera(which still uses the AA battery)and her note pad lurking around your neighbourhood.

Be nice.

11 treats:

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

i tak nak present yang ble beli kat kedai. i nak undertaking komitmen fr u to say that you will create for me the ultimately uniq bday kek for my 40th bday nx yr, if i am the lucky 50000th viewer. ble? :)

uya ahmad said...

huhuhuhuhu.........utk saye takde ke???
sedeyh nye...

Ivy said...

Waah... 50 ribu hits! I dapat 15 ribu pun dah sangat happy!

Wiz said...

Jules - Hmmm... you are not going to tempet with the site metre are you? I am committed in all my cake undertakings. Like right now I am searching all over the place for Ultraman Dyna k. Nobody knows how it looks like.

Seafrost ~ Nina said...

Let it be me, let it be me...he he he...what do i want if its me...hmm...all your cake knowledge, muahahaha!!!!

Ahau - Dee said...

Wiz,

Kalau I jadi visitor yang ke 50K, cam ner nak redeem hadiah? Kan jauh.

He he he ... excited dah ni. From now kena pastikan camera sentiasa berada di tangan bila baca blog ... ha ha ha

Ms Red Hat said...

And you wait for my mystery gift this Tuesday kay!

M-O-M said...

kak, try SPeedy, lotsa cd/vdv ultraman kat situ...sebab anak saya pun ske itu ultra man! haih.

Juliana Mohd Daud said...

wiz,

dengan tak malunye i nak ask you, if i nak tiru you ble? tapi i nak capai 1000hits je la... i sedar bahawa i ada 1 je listed follower, dan kemungkinan besar org tak ambik pot pun if i offer prize for the 1000th hit. but, manalah tau, if i offered my jules tin plus a surprise gift inside, kot2 ada org interested...! hee hee...

i tak nak lah tiru you tanpa memberitahu you 1st, credit must go to you one...the innovator! but serious, if ok with you, i pun nak try...

Lisajoehari said...

i will log in on a constant basis so i can be the 50kth visitor yea yea yeaaaaaaa...

p/s: kemaruk ur fudgy wudgy

xoxo
lisa@sugarflours.com

Wiz said...

Ivy - Now it's 15,000 soon it will be 5,000000! You better get those flowers blooming!

Nina - Yes, the mystery gift is all my cake know how, baked in a chocolate cake. Bila makan trus pandai mwahahahaha

Dee - I will fly the gifts to you!!!!

Salina - I'm waitinggggggggggg.

Dian - Ok will check it out, thanks

Jules - I tgh nyanyi, "tiru macam saya"

Lisa - If you are the lucky 50000th, ok jugak, senang nak bagi hadiah tu kan.