CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Deelighted!



Remember the doting father I once wrote about many many posts back? Well, I finally got to meet him the other day just before he left for New Zealand! He was back in KL for a brief holiday and I just had to make his birthday cake for him(a belated one)in return for his gesture helping me with the New Zealand itinerary last year. I brought the cake over to another friend's house and celebrated his birthday over doughnuts, cupcakes and pisang goreng. No nasi beriyani, mee kari, satay or other fancy schmancy food on the table folks, only wonderful company.

Thanks so much Dee for your precious time and the endless spread of doughnuts. All the best in losing the extra kgs in NZ.

Enida and Mas, your kindness for having us over was very much appreciated. Hope to be able to visit Enida in the land of big fur hats one day.

Here's Dee with his cake.

Have a wonderful week ahead folks!

5 treats:

Heavenly Gift said...

That's one adorable cake and he is one lucky guy to have his cake made by you. And he deserves it!

Wiz said...

Salina - Yup, the cake is adorably small and cute. Itu pun tak habis tau.

DaNaSh said...

wiz, you don't want me to help you in anything ke??? nak rasa gak la dapat thank you cake..

Ahau - Dee said...

Hi Wiz,

What can I say ... thank you pun macam tak cukup to show my appreciation and you know betapa terharu, delighted, excited ... dan yg seangkatan dengannya bila dapat cake tu.

Dengan bangganya I tunjuk kat semua orang cake tu ... he he he

Yes! I'm the lucky one ... actually I tak tolong apa sangat hari tu ... he he he

Best dapat jumpa you & hope to see you again October ni dan kali ni kita buat grand punya pot luck ... ha ha ha

Thanks again Wiz : )

Wiz said...

Naza - Yes, please tolong urut kan blakang I ni, so sakit. Been having fever these few days sakit urat ni tau. For that I would give you a cat on the book cake, how zat?

Dee - Your most welcome! Next time I buat cake you tgh angkat gunung tu plaks! he he he.