CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Have A Cake

I have yet the time to sit down and write a proper account of my silence. There are always things to do, kids to run to, self to argue, cakes to brew. Lapses of memories are soon fading, I might not be able to write at all. Or just maybe it isn't just memories dissipating but writing meaningfully is.

As for now, these hands could only bake and cake. Will rake not this brain to fake. I have been reduced to a piece of dessert now. Bear with me till the last sweet crumb folks.

Selamat Hari Raya Haji everyone!!!




Thanks Zizi for this lovely order.


Thanks Juwa!! Next time trus gi rumah k! Linda, ni adik awak la ni. I tak prasan till I saw her.

Thanks Izanie. Glad they matched with the rest of the do.


Thanks Hanny. It was nice meeting you.


Thanks Aliza for the order.

5 treats:

ms hart said...

Wizzy my cake fairy!! Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha, dear! Was hoping you'd sms to say that you'
re in town and would drop by any time!! hu hu It's wet and cloudy here, Wizzy!! Maybe waiting for some fairies to brighten the sky with their magical dance in the air!!

How's our little knight?!!

Hannanika Chan said...

kak wiz :) i really love reading ur blog (blogfan yeah!) and it is really a 'pembasmi kebosanan' especially during semester break like this :) couldn't wait to order your cakes (bila i berduit) although our last business didn't go well as planned :) anyways, selamat hari raya qurban and may ALLAH bless you and family :)

Wiz said...

Hart - Wish I was there around your house and if I were I would not call you but just tadaaaaa! drop by jer. But then again how to drop by if I don't know your add kan? he he he. Rumah you sentiasa berasapnya I know. So whenever I drop by, I am sure you will feed us well. You are the kind host that everybody loves.

Hanni - Hi how are you? yes, the cake you ordered the other day and had to cancel was given to my daughter's teachers. They loved it. Memang rezeki depa. So no worries. How's life so far? Been eating chocolates I see.

myheartbleeds said...

Wiz, the Barbie cake is immaculate!! how long did it take you niiii... your creations are simply superb!!

huraz said...

Been away for awhile... see that you have been busy baking. Love your creation.