CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Birthday Deliveries

I have been missing in action these couple of days, finishing orders, painting the house, re-doing the lawn, entertaining students at home as well as delivering surprise birthday goodies to the uninitiated special few. I won't be staying long here folks as my shoulders are tied in a Fisherman's knot and attempting to untie it would only result in producing more smaller unrecognized ones. My knees are also making loops which would probably resemble a bow tie now if I still persist in staying upright for hours to no end.

While waiting for me to untie the knots and the loops, do take a peep of the cakes I made for these special few. Will write as soon as I have untangled myself up.

The delightful little girl Shaha Nabihah berbintikan Razmi( a must mention) on her 4th Birthday.

Thanks so much Amy for the lovely order.


The very surprised Head Mistress Puan Basinah upon receiving her birthday gifts specially sent from one of her former teachers all the way from Dubai.

Thanks Ziela.

An order from the sweetest lady Michele. Thanks so much!


Orders from my loyalest customer who never takes "No" for an answer he he he. Thanks Anne!

...and this hand goes under that the armpit, below the arm, over the head, across the shoulder hmmm...nope, still tangled! See you in a long while then.

11 treats:

naeem said...

Hello to a friend, hello to mankind , hello to those who study hard for their and others future, hello to those who are worry about their country men & women, hello to all lovers who love everyone too, hello to whom is thinking is alone but is neglected, hello to those mothers who are thinking even at their solitary sleeping times and have a feeling that I am nobody to distinguish, hello to all mystics those who just know the real taste of wine, hello to a Homeopath who has helped me to get ride of allergies and asthma. At least hello to Richard Clayderman who soothes me at this time of night;-)

Min said...

I like the cuppies for Ziela, boleh copy design tak ? hehehe..

Wiz said...

Naeem - Are you alright? You sound troubled. Are the classes that taxing?

Min - If you copy it would be the greatest flattery to me.

DaNaSh said...

kesiannya wiz..have you untangled yourself..need the help from my very unprofessional hands???? I can help you figuring out which is the beginning, which is the ending.

Ala Ziela...x aci la...pakai order di angin lalu..............

Seafrost ~ Nina said...

Patutlah senyap je, been very busy rupanya.
Take care ok...alamak...baru teringat, I forgot to reply your email, ya ampuuunnn!!!

myheartbleeds said...

wiz -- just wanna say... I so love the birthday cake!!

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora said...

Hi Wiz, when u say see u in a long while, does this mean u r packing and running away somewhere, dare i suggest to run away to Belgium ; ) if u appear anytime soon or later, i'll welcome u with open arms!

domestic engineer said...

Wiz thanks. Good to see the happy surprised face of that Head Mistress (Principal actually). Her former teacher from Dubai tu is happy too to see the cake she ordered is featured here.

p/s - Naza, awat hang jeles kaa...? he he Hang dah penah order ke belum? Klu belum, ish x patut ni.

uya ahmad said...

the cake looks good..huuu...teacher, bake one for me...
hehehehe......anyway, how's lyfe???

mumsie said...

wiz, your cakes look amazing..will definitely find a reason to order them soon!!

ICook4Fun said...

I am always at awe at all your creations. They are so beautiful. I will be home in January 09. You think I can take some decorating lesson from you :)