CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Life O Life

Did you take notice of the weather lately? Well, if you strain your eyes a bit you could actually see me under. Yup, I have been under it for the past couple of days! Still am actually, sneezing and coughing away to the irritation of my kids and students. My eyes are watery, nose itchy, the whole oral area is red and inflamed due to my allergy. I wish I could just curl up in bed under lots of selimut with the air cond on of course. But, both you and I know, the possibility of the idea.

Three days of puasa have passed us by and alhamdulillah all my kids are still going at full speed. They maneuvered well especially at the near corner of the evening. My son screeched of course, but the little guy reached the destination nevertheless. On the first day, my soldiers were sent to pasar ramadhan to get some kuehs since mama was too sick to make any. When they returned, none was smiling, or talking, well not until after the berbuka. Later that evening, my daughter whined about the unfriendly people at Pasar Ramadhan, from the gerai operators to the patrons. She was nudged, pushed, shoved to the side and was almost hit by a car. My other half as usual had lots to say. He complained about the "frown" templates the gerai operators had stamped on their faces. Questions like "are they angry for the many orders? or Do they dislike our buying power or is it because they feel that we are intruding their privacy or is it because they are incapable of being pleasant due to birth hormonal defects? had us searching for answers. My daughter queried, "...isn't this the holy month mama? Aren't we supposed to smile more and be nice more? But the people there seemed to forget all that." Everyone was rushing and forcing themselves in the invisible queue. Sad to say that it became an atmosphere of gluttony above need.

My soldiers came back defeated. They didn't fight hard enough for the tau fu fa, or the murtabak. But they triumphed in virtues of giving in and settling for patience instead. And for that, mama has to cook all of the above herself.*weeps... happily*

Kids drumming every beat of the second away with "Maaaaaa bila nak bukak posa ni????"

Life - desree

7 treats:

DaNaSh said...

Kesiannya...patutla sunyi sepi aje for a few days ni...take good care of yourself...Selamat Berbuka Posa..

Akmal said...

Hello kak :)
La tak sihat ke? Take a good care of yourself ok.
Ya la kan. People seem to forget the essence of Ramadhan. I think I am too. Masya'Allah...

mº¿ºsh, brecht and nora said...

Hi Wiz, shall pray for you to be above the weather soon! take care, and selamat berpuasa.... big hugs

uya ahmad said...

salam teacher...
alahai, sian nye...
erm, in US here, it's getting colder...
and yet, i having almost the same probs as u..but takde la truk mane..=)
wanna noe why i'm happy???i juz bought a new ipod nano...hua3...lepas ni nak beli byk bende lagi..=)
one more, because, finally, i have heard my dad's voice which sye tak dpt dgr since this three weeks....xD

myheartbleeds said...

Get well soon, dear!! No Bazaar Ramadhan for me this year. Trying to be more prudent lah konon... ahakkss...

ADIEJIN said...

WIZZZZZZZZZZ !!! .. hehe.. loonnngg time me never go blog blog hop hop. Kesian tak sihat.. so take care and get well soonest..

Jin-Baik-Ramadhan

Wiz said...

Naza - This is the worst that I have been hit. Dont know why la, maybe dah tua kut.

Akmal - Thanks for dropping by. Lama tak singgah sini no? studies ok?

Mush - Thanks for your prayers Mush. You are always in mine too.

Uya - Good to know that you have made yourself happy. Ipod eh? apa lagi nak pi beli tu. You dont have to buy me anything, really you dont.he he he

MHB - Now that you have mentioned the kuih jongkong, I am so full of energy to look for some, eventhough I have no idea what it is. Will tell you if I found it k.

Jin - Yaa segala Jin, dengarla pengakuan Adijien yang telah pun berubah rupa menjadi Jin Baik. Bulan Ramadhan je ke Jin? Thanks for dropping by Jin, always look forward to your response only if it's just the normal"wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"