CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

On The Go...

Thanks Kak Zie.

Can't stay long,
Or sing you a song,
cakes need tending,
weddings I'm attending,
always in a hurry,
moving in a scurry,

All done to chase,
the time in a clock race.
Time will tell,
If all goes well,

If only I could freeze,
moments that whoosh in a whiz...



Thanks so much Yatie!

Thanks Intan for all three boxes.


Ayu! Congratulations on your wedding. Many thanks for the order!

2 treats:

Min said...

What can I say.. I'm speechless looking at your cakes, you are so good at matching colours, roses and crimping. Keep it up Wiz !

Thanks for the lovely comment on my cactus :)

Salina said...

more cakes more income Wiz! When are you going to give me the list of baking tools that you wish to have in your kitchen? and can you put up the lyrics of this song in your blog?


love
Salina