CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Skiminnarinking The Elephant

Sculpting the little elephant for dear Khai Wen has put me into the skiminnarink trance for at least a few days. I skiminarinked myself to work, to the kitchen, to sleep till my kids, who have never heard of the song before, have memorized it by now. I'm not sure if you've had the chance of making an acquaintance with the elephant show, but for my sis and I, it was a show we never missed.

The best part of the show has always been the theme song, with simple, comical and fun melody and lyrics as well. It starts off with skiminnarink word and ends with boop boop bee doo. If you have children, it'd be a wonderful song to sing together, my preferred choice which overwrites Barney's "I love you" song anytime. To enjoy the song please click on the youtube below.


Thanks so much Yin Huei for this lovely order. I had a skiminarinkeedoo time!
And Khai Wen...Happy Happy skiminnarink 11th birthday dear! This song is for you!




Skinnamarinkydinkydink, Skinnamarinkydoo, I - Love - You!
Skinnamarinkydinkydink, Skinnamarinkydoo, I - Love - You!

I love you in the morning, and in the afternoon
I love you in the evening, and underneath the moon

Skinnamarinkydinkydink, Skinnamarinkydoo, I - Love - You!
Skinnamarinkydoo, I - Love - You — Too! (Boop, boop, ee-doo)

7 treats:

Salina said...

Dear Wiz,

Congratulations on the order from Philharmonik! Though it's a bit too late!. Apologize for being quiet for quite some time! I have been receiving so many guests these past few weeks and Noraini Ibrahim will come over to my place this weekend and nextweek another guest from London! Love your baby elephant too! I am also waiting a guest from Bandar Sungai Long yang entah bila nak sampai to my house!

keep up the great work!

love
Salina

myheartbleeds said...

Wiz! You are so so so so so sooooooooo talented lar!

What a work of art!!!

mak farhah said...

lama x dgr lagu ni...terkenang dulu22.
hasil tgn k wiz memang x dpt nak dinafikan lg.

ms hart said...

Wiz oh Wiz...I was always here but how come I missed so many news??? Tak aci?? Ni sure case bertembung tengah highway!!!

Anyway, Wiz, CONGRATS for that DFH's order....salute, salute! Proud of you!(can eh? tumpang sekaki?) and the elephants are luuuuuuuuuvleeeee...Mr Sor kata, "Kita nak buat elephant tanah liat pun terkial-kial!!" Exactly!!

Oh, just to be a lil kaypoh, do you know that I terjejak kasih with myheartbleeds in this blogsphere? We were roomates, in fact shared the same double-decker during a workshop those good ole days!! How's that?!!

Wiz said...

Salina - Apala tetamu sg long ni kan!? Suka bagi orang tunggu. That sg Long person tu I think tak cukup duit tu. My salam to everyone that knows me, especially to Noraini, hope she still remembers me.

Myheart - Thanks! Biasa je. I think your daughters might mould better looking figurines kut.

Julia - So, are you ready to take lessons with me online?

uya ahmad said...

cute elephant....hik3..=)
teacher....miss u...

Seafrost ~ Nina said...

Cute elephant!!! thanks wiz for bringing back happy childhood memories...i almost forgot this song :) I always smile each time i hear it & still do. My kids think mummy has gone cookoo singing this song over & over again...but they enjoyed it. Thanks dear!!!