CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Lucky One

Wan Aiman my newborn nephew had his first taste of kurma yesterday, in a minuscule ceremony attended by his paternal relatives. My sis was still at the early stage of her confinement and the kenduri was held early to allow the paternal grandparents and family to celebrate the newborn, before they left for the UK. In the haste and scale of it all, not all were invited since she has planned to hold another one when she is stronger and out of her confinement period. So the Esa clan, please make yourself free early May(date will be given soon) to welcome our latest edition to the family Wan Aiman Wan Edrin. Be prepared to bring loads of your specialty food, Kak Yong - your apple pie, Kak Lin - your juicy lasagna and the rest your empty tummies!

Some pictures of the cupcakes I made these couple of days.


To Wan Aiman, The Lucky one, a warm welcome to the family with endless hugs and kisses from Alang, Makyang, Kak yong Iman and Nyah Adnin. Muahhhhs!

Hush now, my baby
Be still love, don't cry
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember
My lullaby
And I'll be with you when you dream

Drift on a river
That flows through my arms
Drift as I'm singing to you
I see you smiling
So peaceful and calm
And holding you, I'm smiling, too
Here in my arms
Safe from all harm
Holding you, I'm smiling, too

Hush now, my baby
Be still, love, don't cry
Sleep like you're rocked by the stream
Sleep and remember this river lullaby
And I'll be with you when you dream
I'll be with you when you dream

2 treats:

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

Hi Wiz, those cupcakes look as cute as a baby = ) Your talents are truly amazing, bila nak bukak kedai? = ) Hope u r well and that things r smooth at work and at home ; ) Big hugs, take care, miss u and our chats.

mak farhah said...

kak wiz, bekas 4 segi tu beli di mana?