CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Announcement

Dearest Friends,

Orders for March are officially closed. However, I would comply to orders which require the simple swirl designs of the muffette size and the standard size. Requests for special themes and novelty cakes as well as fondant cakes are not doable for me at this point of time. I am swamped with classes and markings which I intend to do whole heartedly these few months.

For those who have placed their orders from last year and last month and have received confirmation emails from me, worry not, they will all be completed on time insyallah.

I would be back for more baking assignments come July and in the meantime I would like to offer you other alternatives for your excellent cake needs. The people listed below have years of experience under their spatulas and are revered for their exquisite skills.

Kak Mis

Lynnhassan

Yatt

Lindaza

Nina

Thanks so much friends, I guess I'll see you in a few months time, unless if you wish to order the simple swirl, and you know I would be more than happy to swirl and twirl for you.(laughs)

Warmest Regards
wiz

0 treats: