CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wiz Twirls For Simple Swirls

There are some days when I don't feel challenged to create awesome looking cakes and the days are aplenty now, ever since I started working again. It has always been a struggle for me to decorate and to construct 3d and wedding cakes. Bear in mind that I have never attended any professional courses prior to my baking endevours. It required a castle of fortitude to accept my first order of a hantaran cake, an act of bravery for my first customer to trust me with a gargantuan task of such(Thanks a zillion Shahid.)

My First Cake

Alhamdullilah, orders came rolling in after the first one and it was a fantastic feeling to be given the trusts from people you have never met. I am humbled by all your getsures and would like to thank you for all the orders and the opportunities given to me. I am aware of the imperfections, the rough edges, all the hairline cracks on my cakes and I am trying very hard to improve in every aspects. I am relatively new at this, please spare me some mercy.

Hope to bake and decorate more, simultaneously be able to teach in between. But at the moment I am swamped with familiarizing myself again with class management, critical writing, discourse analysis and phonetics and phonology. So at this moment in time, I welcome and appreciate orders that call for simplicity such as the cupcake zig zags and swirls. If you wanna see me twirl folks, just order the simple swirl! And I would twirl my heart out for you!(laughing and twirling)



Thanks Ili, for the simple swirl orders.

New Soul
I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take.
But since I came here
Felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping I could learn a bit about what is true and fake.
But why all this hate?
Try to communicate.
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make.

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

This is a happy end cause' you don't understand everything you have done why's everything so wrong

This is a happy end come and give me your hand I'll take your far away.

[Refrain]:
I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take
But since I came here fellt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...

6 treats:

suhasnah said...

Salam wiz, every time i will be reading yr blog, memberi su perangsang dan cuba memberani kan diri utk membuat kek....tp kan sampai skrg belum berani lagi. salam su.

Wiz said...

Cuba Su, you will never know unless you try. Glad to be some sort of peransang to you.:o)

U.Lee said...

Hello Wiz, how you doin'?
Wow! You mentioned you did not do any professional cooking studies? And you made that cake in this page?
Holy Smoke! I can tell you, it'll make those cooks at Sheraton, Raffles and Hilton blush, cover faces with handkerchief, run for cover or hide under the meja see you coming. Your cake looks sensational, Wiz.
I am not a cake lover, but for some reason love those Xmas cakes with raisins...and cream puffs, but your cake? Can I have two slices, plezzze?
Your cake talents is like Bill Gates...no proper education and see where he is today?
Wiz, I wish you good luck in your business and looking at your cakes here, you will be heading for the stars.
My gosh! If dating a lady like you, eat your cakes...sure end up eating a wedding cake...ha ha.
You have a nice evening, and happy baking, Wiz, Lee.

Wiz said...

Sir Lee, You say the nicest words la(blush) Have you ever dated a cake decorator before? If you have, did you end up with her? Well maybe that's another story for you to write. Will be patiently waiting for more love stories from you Sir. It gives me hope that there is still love in this world.

Any vacancies at your office?

Queen Of The House said...

Hi Wiz! (I got here on Adiejin's recommendation).

I love that lovely FIRST CAKE(?!!) so cantik.

Sigh ... I just made a large order somewhere else before I saw yours ...

Aidan's Mama & Papa said...

no professional classes and courses, and that 1st cake turned out to be simply beautiful. you have magical hands. and i trully believe you're talented, really gifted!

Z