CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thank You!


Thanks for all the warm thoughts expressed in reference to my previous entry. I am still trying to figure things out and seeking ways to solve it. Your words, to certain extent have helped put the storm to a standstill and I could never thank you enough. I will be extremely busy in the next few days replacing classes and decorating cakes. Hope to write again soon.

Thanks Linda for both orders.

Thanks Da.

Anne ordered many boxes of these for her students. Thanks so much Anne.

Thank You
Dido


My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there,
They'll all imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life

Push the door,
I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through
Then you handed me a towel and all I see is you
And even if my house falls down now
I wouldn't have a clue
Because you're near me


And I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life


6 treats:

ADIEJIN said...

wizzy..
wasn't in the blogsphere for 2 weeks. Hope what ever's been bothering you is settled. Take wizzy care of your wizzy self

Wiz said...

Jin, where in the universe did you go? Awak ni memang orang planet la jin...planet of the apes he he he. You are not the apes dont get me wrong, but the humans there yang trapped tu. I pun tgh trapped, but I am the ape, stuck in the planet of humans.

ms hart said...

Wiz dear,

yum yum...thanks for the treat...told you all i wanted was cekodok cicah sambal sardin, right? ha ha ha...Wiz,you sure you are ok? Whatever it is, Wiz, go talk it out with that "Dear Sir.." chap. Propose a plan which is achievable and affordable. Talk, and if need be, wink laaaah!!! Take care tau!

Salina said...

Wiz,

Have you made any negotiations with the mak jahs kat KPM tu? Hopefully terbuka hati for them to accept your appeal. Your balance is not much left but to pay one lump sum can leave you pocketless.

I've just tried your simplified version of masak lemak cili api and alhamdulillah it turned out well but yesterday i had to discard a pot of asam laksa. I could not make myself eat it what more to present to my hubby. Kesian dia!

I am hopeless in the kitchen but am not giving up! menyesal pulak tak beli Chef Wan's book - simply sedap!

U.Lee said...

Hello Wiz, just dropped in find out how you are?
Hope things coming out okay? Do take it easy, Wiz.
Wow! Your cakes sure looks delicious?
Maybe you should try get a contract with some of the lima Bintang hotels? They all have coffee shops.
Get in touch with the F&B manager.....
Never can tell, you know.
I was a Marketing man 40 years and a lot of times I masuk blindly, and sometimes ta'jalan, but when ada jalan, I hit the jackpot.
One time a CEO told me he not interested in my services etc. I used all kinds of Ninjalogy to tackle him and 6 months later I scored BIG TIME! The deal was one of my biggest too.
One of my very strong beliefs all the years have been, "turn a problem into an opportunity".
Good luck, Wiz, best regards, Lee.

kc said...

tak tercapai dek akal ku nak wat cupcakes camni arr...

i hope the storm has gone away...for good! :)