CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Real Cupcakes In Life

After much fuss over the last entry, I needed some eye candies to soothe this weary heart. This entry is a tribute to all our cupcakes, who make us crave for sweets and lollipops and gumdrops and candy floss all the time.
Hit it munchkin!

.
You're my Honeybunch,

Sugarplum

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin,

You're my Sweetie Pie

You're my Cuppycake,

Gumdrop

Snoogums-Boogums,

You're the Apple of my Eye

And I love you so
and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear


7 treats:

U.Lee said...

Hi Wiz, wow! You really have beautiful children. Wait till your girls reach 16 upwards...there'll be a traffic jam outside your house.
Beautiful photos, Wiz.
Terima kaseh seribu for your warm comments in my place, and like I mentioned I do know how much you feel, miss HIM...which wife doesn't?

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried.
For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched them.
Bagailah dawat degan kertas,
Suda berjumpa degan jodohnya,
Jelatik burung jeladan,
Terkukur terbang tinggi!
Sama cantik samalah padan,
Kalau diukur sama tinggi'.

You have a nice day, Wiz, take care. Best regards, Lee.

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

Hi Wiz, Nora loves all things strawberry shortcake! Will make her listen to this cute song tomorrow cos i just put her down to sleep. B has to work late today, so i hv to take the putting N to bed duties, kesian dia, tanya2 mana pappa... ok hugs for now, i go watch some tele!

Wiz said...

Lee - I can't imagine if those are all my kids, I don't think I have enough hands to go around cleaning after them. Only two are mine and the rest are my dearest nieces. Thanks for the lovely poem and the lovely thought that comes with it.

So, would you still be interested to look at my resume?

Mush - Nora would love this song. You should go to youtube and search for the original singer who sang this song. She is a teenager now and I think she was three kut when she sang it. Cute kan. I am imagining Nora singing it now, mesti rasa nak cubit2 je pipi dia.

yt said...

cutenya that song, especially the Snoogums-Boogums part

Mazlan Abbas said...

I just read your previous posts.
Actually I can imagine the "ups & downs" of a housewife.
Sometimes a husband puts the wrong priority in their life. He thinks money and work will solve the problem. I have undergone that process.
Definitely one thing a husband/father will miss is to see how their children grew up. All of a sudden - semua dah besar. Thus, you might missed all the fun with the children (and the spouse).

wan said...

Kak, ur girl looks more like you, just judging from the photo though :)

Mrs ZYI said...

kak whiz, comelss2 nya budak2 ni semua.. and pulak tu lagu pon sgt comelss jugak..

nk copy gak lagu ni, yer? ;) teringat kat anak..hehehe..