CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Help!

Official letter received!
I need to pay up,
or write another Dear Sir letter (my 16th to date)
or call the dear sir asking for leniency,
or decorate 318 fondant cakes to settle it once and for all,
or bake for that dear sir and wink my eyes out to make him forget,
or runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and then cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Help, I need somebody, help, not just anybody, help, you know I need someone,help. When I was younger, so much younger than today,I never needed anybody's help in any way.But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured. NNow I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.Help me if you can, I'm feeling down. And I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground. Won't you please, please help me?

And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,my independence seems to vanish in the haze. But every now and then I feel so insecure, I know that I just need you like I've never done before. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down and I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, won't you please, please help me. When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed anybody's help in any way. But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured, now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.

Help me if you can, I'm feeling down and I do appreciate you being round. Help me, get my feet back on the ground, won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh.

9 treats:

kc said...

what sort of letter did u receive? love letter dr LHDN ka? car instalment ka? house instalment ka? tell me tell me...ahaks!

or that someone who's too busy to even notice u in that sexy satin red gown masa valentine baru2 nih...?

when in deep shit (i used this term for myself when i am in one) i'll humm a song in my head (chuckles)...

take care wiz! banyak2kanlah buat cupcakes supaya hilang rasa gundah gulana mu ittew

ms hart said...

wiz, wiz...hang on, hang on...ni kita datang ni....what's up, what's up??? he he he...ok, take a deep breath, count from 1 to 10, istighfar....and yo!!

go have a cool weekend, dear!! and don't forget to 'sing, sing a song...'..take care!!!

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

surat apa hang dapat Wiz? serious kah babe? walau apa2 pun hang take care ok, i hope the recent heroic act by your significant other will be handsomely rewarded! Hugs for a great weekend Wiz! thx for putting these songs up, i LOVE them!! I use to dance to them for concerts in school hahahahha

elara said...

My heart bleeds for you if you are feeling down,not in a jest way yeah, don't get me wrong. :-) sedap lagu tu esp sung with those lovely brit accent. There's a saying here,Life's too short to be bitter. Cheer up Wiz!

Wiz said...

kc, Tati, Mush - I won't be able to discuss the letter I received. But thanks for your thoughts.

Elara - I have only been other than bitter Elara. If you read my previous posts, they were presented in a nice frame no matter how ugly the picture were. This blog is an escapism for me to see life the way I would like to see it bitter and all. Bitter spelled out loud only in one or two of my entries when I could not strecth out the truth anymore. As bitter as it may taste, I'm still swallowing it with a smile.

elara said...

Wiz,
I am sorry to hear that. I wish i could help. I dunno what else to say but i think i can understand that one can be resentful because of one's bad experience or a sense of unjust treatment. I used to turn up at the office in the wee hours when working with telekom,as early as 4am to clear the work backlog ,to meet deadlines and all. One day i just decided to take VSS (Voluntary Separation Scheme) and went back to teaching with a uni in kl and after working for 3 years i applied for further study. Perhaps once your other half has obtained his master degree, you could suggest to him to take up teaching. Comparatively speaking teaching is less stressful (workload can be high but you can manage your time.)

Salina said...

Cry an Ocean if you need to but congratulations Wiz you have completed all the payments and your conscience is clear! It's a long and painful process for poor people like us but look at things positively Wiz -it's an achievement!

I have lost practically 3/4 of my savings to KPM since I don't want to have any debts in the afterworld. Anggapkan the payment sebagai sedeqah and amal jariah to help others kay.

It's quite rare to hear the Brit singers sing with their own accent. I find the song quite refreshing. Rather than listening to a melancholic song when we are depressed this song at least can cheer you up a bit! Good choice of song Wiz!

Insyallah, allah gantikan dengan rezeki yang lebih baik lagi. Rajin-rajin solat duha and baca surah al-waqiah (pesan my grandma)

M A Janssen said...

Cool that you put up 'Bananarama' - I listened a lot to them when I was young. Their 'Help' is the best cover by any band other than the original of course. Have a good weekend & great week ahead.

U.Lee said...

Hi Wiz, When life doesn't seem worth the living
And you don't really care who you are,
When you feel there is no one beside you
Look for a star.

When you know you're alone and so lonely
And your friends have traveled afar,
There is someone waiting to guide you
Look for a star.

Oh everyone has a lucky star
That shines in the sky up above,
If you wish on a lucky star
You're sure to find someone to love.

A rich man man, a poor man, a beggar
No matter whoever you are,
There's a friend who's waiting to guide you
Look for a star.

A rich man, a poor man, a beggar
No matter whoever you are,
There's a friend who's waiting to guide you,
Look for a star.


Take it easy, Wiz. Its always easy for us to say that when we not in your shoes, but I feel helpless now reading your cry for help.
Have a cup of coffee, relax and I'm sure you will find a way to solve whatever is bothering you.
There is always a way, Wiz. I know you can do it.
With concern, Lee.