CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Way I Am

It's amazing how music has the power to compose my mood and mental state. The energy derived from each song either pulls me apart or pulls me through the day. I would naturally try to feed my ears with songs which would have me tapping to good mood and this particular one is a definite mood enhancer. I love the simplicity of the melody, the catchy tune, and the beautiful lyrics. It's been playing inside my mind continuously, humming to it all day long. There's this world that you get sucked into when you sing your favourite songs. The realm of a magical place located somewhere between the clouds and the rainbow wherein you glide and slide to move around. Time passes by slowly with plenty of things to see and do, bouncing on the clouds and puffing them up again are definitely some of the itineraries. And I am certain you feel the same way too, or am I the only one who constantly floats into this wonderful beautiful space? I do apologize if I appear spaced out. It's just The Way I Am!

This one's for you chamee!

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.


These muffettes were supposed to look like a bouquet of sunflowers. Thanks so much Nina for the order! Have a pleasant journey back to Holland.


4 treats:

Siti Salina said...

I'm falling head and heels for the song too! Gonna dedicate this song for my hubby for being so mithali in the past two weeks. I did not touch any pots and pans in trying to beat my deadline! Alas...
i earn a ticket to the Old Trafford stadium to scream my heart out "Merdeka!".

Sigh...i miss my classes though!

wan said...

why i dunno this song? Hihi..
Kak, when you'll start you teaching? Hope it's not going to stop you from updating this space like, everyday?

I Cook4Fun said...

Wiz, I too just love this song. I can listen to it the whole day :)Are you giving classes? Maybe I can take some lesson from you when I go home in a few months.

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

i like the song too Wiz = ) thx for putting it up! now i cant get it out of my head....