CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Tree of Hope


The tree,
we so very well adore,
is free
to be enjoyed and more.
Its presence,
is shared and warmly felt,
the emotions,
of people easily melt,
upon looking,
at such a beautiful tree,
so breathtaking,
a reminder for you and me,
how strong,
the power of a tree,
the throng,
is drawn to unity.

All trees,
should be loved and cared,
O please,
for this world that we share.


wiz

A new plight for this new year. Happy Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for dropping by and spending time to read and leave your traces in this little space of mine. My thanks are also extended to my dearest friends and customers who have repeatedly ordered cakes from wizoven and supported me ever since I started this endeavour in April 2007. I would also like to apologize if I have in anyway disappointed you, in taste or in design. I am still in the learning process with flaws and imperfections along the way. Each order received is invaluable experience gained. So, with a bagful of hope, a pocketful of magic wishes, a clasped hands of dua, I welcome this coming new year and greet it with the biggest smile on my face, looking forward to more cake challenges!...bring it on baby!
*Speaking of babies, we plan to have another one next year insyallah kalau ada rezeki, so Adiejin, you may want to start wrapping your wife's book and send it via snail mail to me. Thanks for the book Jin! Just to remind you again I category D tau!

4 treats:

I Cook4Fun said...

Wiz, thanks for stopping by at my blog. Your blog is great and I am at awe looking at all your beautiful decorated cakes. I have a lot to learn from you. Anyway, wishing you and your family Happy New Year.

wan said...

Happy new year kak Wiz..! :)

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

i doakan that your dreams and wishes come true for 2008, u wanna expand your family?? alhamdullilah = ) very very brave of you indeed. Hugs, miss our chats... u r on your road to being famous and if u get there (but am pretty sure u r almost there already) dont forget me ok.... ; )

Akmal said...

Kak Wiz,
The 'no-girl' man is here hehehehe. That poem is beautifully done kak, just like the way you did with your cakes!
Well, I would like to wish you Happy New Year, have a nice, healthy, prosperous year OK?
Cheers.