CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Tag From The Jin

Adiejin, a fellow blogger who turned out to be a friend of my brother, also the husband of my Aunty's friend as well as the friendly, funny next door neighbour kinda Jin, has tagged me! So here's a set of my responses written in between my baking, cake decorating, smsing, scouring and zazzing...


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
My husband. We were playing "name the shows from the 70's to the 80's" and I was
losing. I laughed because he got to know I was making up some of the shows.


2. What were you doing at 0800?
Laundry

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Feeding my kids with nasi goreng telur

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Took a big sum of my little money just to go to Australia! Was worth it!

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Cepat! Take off your pants! (My son was purging this morning and had to go to the
toilet every other hour.)


6. How many beverages did you have today?
None! I don't take sweet drinks

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Woody

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
A cone of b blackcurrant ice cream for my daughter, Strawberry for my son and a mix
of berry ripple and chocolate one for me.



9. Where were you last night?
I am at home every night.

10. What color is your front door?
Yellow!

11. Where do you keep your change?
All the change always end up in my kids wallop(as my son calls it) and in their
pockets.


12. What’s the weather like today?
Not good for laundry! but love it anyways.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Butterscotch with caramel and crunchy pecans and almond and choc chips

14. What excites you?
An sms from my husband

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I have to ask my husband that.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
I don't think so. Way below.

17. Do you talk a lot?
I don't get the chance to, coz my husband is hardly around.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
O No

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Spielberg? yes, but he doesn't know me, not yet.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Constedation. A state of constipation, retardation, trepidation,
and vaccination he he he


21. Are you a jealous person?
I don't have to be coz I have the power of three! Zazzz!

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
A dear one, Achamee

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kak "Te" ha ha ha.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Yeop, just to say he couldn't stay back longer after the wedding. There
goes my ride!


25. What does the last text message you received say?
O my fair maiden, thy riposte hath made light again this heart that was
once as heavy as lead; dispelling both despair and dread. For that, to thee I
bow my head.


26. Do you chew on your straw?
I could never get to it first, coz my son uses it as his light saber.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Doesn't everybody?

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Kitchen

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I can't say it here or I will be in trouble.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Three pieces of bread.

31. Will you get married in the future?
I am married for eternity to my husband, dunia dan akhirat insyallah.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Enchanted. I am still shrieking till this day. Love it.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
My husband! Coz he has promised to quit smoking today, this minute, this second!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
The question should be, when was the last time you were spared from doing the
dishes.


35. Are you currently depressed?
With this friendly weather, how could one be?

36. Did you cry today?
I cried yesterday, so no more tears for today, all dried up.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Coz The Jin instructed me to, no one should mess with any type of Jin, I tell ya!

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey
Salina, Mush, Zaza, Anasalwa, Akmal.

...and back to the kitchen wiz goes.

4 treats:

Salina said...

So this week is the genies and witches week ye Wiz! I will reply to your tag once i start a new blog, promise - i have to include that as one of my new year's resolution. Okay wiz salam aidil adha. I don't think i will be attending any raya gathering this thursday as i have to masuk mengadap and mempersembahkan my last chapter to my beloved supervisor. Honestly, i adore him so much. He is like a father to me and his intelligence and knowledge just astound me every time i go and see him. When i feel that i've covered every thing, he will point out to something that i've never thought of. Every time i want to see him i will cross examine myself so that i won't appear stupid and be prepared for his soalan-soalan cepu emas. Alhamdulillah i am blessed to have such guru. You know Wiz over here we don't address our lecturers as Dr or professor even if he is a professor emeritus. Kalau kat Malaysia tertinggal or terlupa tulis title prof, dr, ke datuk datin ke, people will make such a big fuss and it's so ironic that many of these people used to study abroad!

Another thing i like about studying here is I am allowed to be critical -something that i wasn't allowed to do when i did my first degree in our country. Both of us used to work in the uni and have friends who work practically in all malaysian unis so you and i know what i am saying. I am glad that i am finally free from the stiffling malaysian academic environment for good!

If he says that it is an A piece of work that will be the best chrismas and raya haji gift for me. It has been a humbling and liberating journey for me Wiz and i feel so small among all these intelligent scholars!

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

Wiz, u tagged me!!!argh!!! i dont put up tags on my blog thus i will email u my answers and this is the same tag that i hv got but takpe, kerana sayang kat u, i buat and email u the answers ok ; ) Ok gtg into the freezing cold for class, i hope my legs will not freeze whilst walking! Hugs xxx

ADIEJIN said...

ahaks....zazzzz sekali..ahaks..

anasalwa said...

Hey Wiz,
You got me this time. Thank you for tagging me. I promise I will do it okay.